Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > To Our Demons We Belong

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jun 21st 2019 01:31

Cylie - Jul 9th 2019 00:01

(ooo a baby boy~ I don't even know him, yet I already love him. XD)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 9th 2019 01:11

(soooo explain his ability??? I'm confused)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 9th 2019 01:33

Upon hearing the agonized cry in the distance Roland turned towards the sound and tilted his head to one side. That didn't sound good. Well, actually it sounded very good, he quite liked the sound but he knew he should avoid it despite his curious nature. He scanned the area, bright blue eyes seeming far more dull now that it was broad daylight. He gummed for a minute before slowly returning his scattered attention to the dragon, "I do not understand you. You make little sense to me, what is it you want if not my head on a spike?" He asked having, mostly, regained his composure, no longer growling or baring his teeth. He didn't not like this dragon. Did not trust him or particularly want anything to do with him. But the angel was well aware of his . . . Disabilities at the moment and knew he'd likely need aid. So he would attempt to play nice.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 9th 2019 09:50

(that's fine. One of the best parts of rolepay is getting to naturally develop ocs.)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 19th 2019 14:11

(k.)

Roland watched the dragon for a moment later before he fled. He didn't want to hear the lies anymore. So he left. Only to run into the others once more. The wyvern, the demon and the shifter. Though their was one he did not recognize. Another demon. Roland bared his teeth, his wings puffed up defensively though his left wing hung quite a bit lower them the right, broken at the base, several of his feathers twisted or missing.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Jul 23rd 2019 21:04

((@Cylie Kilo here. Care giving me a quick recap before I post my character sheet?))

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Jul 23rd 2019 21:24

((@Melodic_Angel Hello James. I've been well.))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.