Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > To Our Demons We Belong

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jun 21st 2019 01:31

Cylie - Jun 27th 2019 19:51

Roland took a hesitant step away from the shifter and watched with an uneasy gaze, tossing glances over his shoulder as he looked around not liking that they were being watched. It made him shiver, sending chills down his spine. What did these people want? Why couldn't they just leave him alone? He wasn't sure but there was nothing he could do about it at the moment. He lifted his hands and tucked a stray strand of hair behind his ear and looked back towards the demon from the auction and then to the wyverns then back to the dragon. It seemed at the very least that the shifter beside him meant him no harm.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 27th 2019 19:51

(cool!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 27th 2019 20:15

(I'm gonna assume he's speaking latin)

Roland's expression turned to one of interest as his attention snapped to the dragon. Finally somebody he could understand. "No. I'm not okay. . ." He said as his shoulders sagged slightly. He held out his hands to show the silver cuffs around his wrists, "Can you help me?" He asked hopefully.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 27th 2019 20:50

Roland narrowed his eyes but he was desperate. He needed help to get free and then get to his tribe. So he decided to go with the male. He didn't entirely trust him, but he would follow him. Roland stepped closer to the dragon despite not quite knowing what he meant, "I'm not very special. Just a warrior." He told him, "but you may call me such if you wish. So long as you help me I don't care what I'm called."

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 29th 2019 01:03

Roland shifted and staggered away from the shifter. Away from them all. This was all a bit much. . . He didn't like it and he wanted nothing more than to get away from this mess. So he left. Or at least attempted to.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 30th 2019 01:20

(hmmm seems as though we've gotten sort of stuck. Perhaps we should discuss out of character for a bit in his to continue without nothing but a tangled fight. What do you guys think?)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 30th 2019 12:49

(Okay. So I definitely think it's be interesting and give chances for more character growth if we somehow put them in a survival situation. Maybe they get lost or something I dunno. Because then they would obviously all have their own goals but they'd be forced to work together to help one another survive until they can accomplish whatever it is each person wants.)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 30th 2019 13:52

(works for me, we can do a small time skip so we don't have to roleplay the battle, I find it's easier to continue an rp when you get stuck if you don't worry over the details.)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 30th 2019 14:40

(cool so time skip to the next day and now our characters are waking up, realizing that they are now stranded in the middle of nowhere. They don't know where they are or how to get back.)

Roland winced as he sat up. He looked around, the sun hanging high in sky, giving off a lazy light that warmed the grass he'd been laying in. The last thing he remembered was falling from the sky. And then hitting the ground. After that it had all gone black. The others were scattered around him but he didn't longer on the group. Instead he pushed himself to his feet and haphazardly brushed himself off. Still restrained, it was becoming increasingly uncomfortable to have his wings tucked to his back as they were. He rolled his shoulders and cracked his neck and then turned a slow circle to look at the area.

He stood in the middle of a field of tall grass, swaying slightly in the gentle afternoon breeze spotted with patches of wild flowers. Hills rose on the horizon with trees silhouetted in the distance. On the other side the grass gave way to a rocky cliff laden with the crumbling remains of a bridge, built by the humans long ago, now fallen and being reclaimed by the waves it was meant to tower above. The water seemed endless. Stretching as far as Roland could see, the world beyond consumed by the fog bank that crested the water's edge. They definitely weren't near the demon civilization any longer.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 30th 2019 14:49

(I'm thinking it'd be cool for this to be an area from the war, so ruins of human cities and stuff thrown all over the place. Maybe a car here and there. But it's all overrun by wild life and plants and things)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.