Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > To Our Demons We Belong

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jun 21st 2019 01:31

Cylie - Jun 25th 2019 21:54

(but for the sake of convenience maybe we should have 'magic' clothes that shift with them XD what did you guys think? Or can you think of another solution??)

Edited Jun 25th 2019 21:54

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 25th 2019 21:58

(yeah. . .works for me!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 25th 2019 22:04

(James. . . I may or may not have accidentally deleted your post. . . Maybe. . .)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 25th 2019 22:05

Roland jumped and quickly got back to his feet, his bright blue gaze landing on the shifter. How many of these things were there? He stepped back and watched the creature turn to an insect and fly away. "Quis es? Quid vis?" He hissed the words in a wary, irritable tone and watched them take a human form.

(Translation: who are you? What do you want?)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 25th 2019 22:06

@melodic_angel's post cause I didn't mean to delete it XD

((you see, children, my dear boy's "normal" form has nothin. zelch. no peen. why? because it merges into the weird monstrous body of his XD

also I thought about an exchange for my boyo and it made me laugh i cant.

Kris: hit me
Kris: *gets hit in the stomach*
Kris: ooo nooo my organsthatidon'tactuallyhave

so amusing y'all you don't understand))

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 25th 2019 22:09

(we posted at the same time lol)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 25th 2019 22:21

This one. . . Spoke fast. It was hard to understand a thing these people said in the first place. Her talk didn't help any. Roland narrowed his eyes and looked her over from head to toe. She didn't appear to be hostile. So he relaxed slightly and muttered under his breath. Before he tried to make sense of what she had said. After a while he let out a huffy breath and said, "Alex?" It was clearly a question. He figured that was her name but he wanted to be sure.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 25th 2019 23:44

(yeah pretty much.)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 27th 2019 00:01

(it's fine!)

"Roland." He murmured putting his hands to chest to indicate that that was his name. He didn't quite know what was going on yet but at the same time he didn't entirely care. These people, place I don't meet him uneasy. . . It all left him feeling even more isolated than he had before. Surrounded by people who spoke another language acted with unfamiliar customs and traditions was beginning to fell just as binding as the silver around his wrists. Is almost frightening to know just how alone he was a stranger's world. He wasn't even sure how long he had spent underground locked away from reality and hidden from the truth he had not yet come to know. In fact Roland was far more alone then he could imagine. For he do not yet know that his people and his home were gone.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 27th 2019 12:51

Roland didn't like the way everyone seemed to look at him. Their awed, greedy expressions. They almost looked hungry. This girl didn't quite look like that but he still didn't like it. He turned to face her shifting his wings as much as he could despite the bindings. And as he turned, he saw another stalking towards them. He looked around and realized that several others were actually converging on the two from different directions. The wyverns, the speaker from the auction house and the dragon all closing in on them. Uneasy and stressed out Roland let out a long breath, almost whining as he took a step away and murmured, "Not alone." He was beginning to pick up their language in little bits. He just hoped he was saying it right.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.