Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > To Our Demons We Belong

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jun 21st 2019 01:31

Cylie - Jun 30th 2019 17:17

Roland let out a slow breath and when he saw Jordy he bolted. Running for the tress hoping to get away from all of these idiots at least for a little bit. Once he'd made it to the trees he wandered around until he found the ruins of an old City. Odd building left in pieces and jutting out from mound did earth. Broken stone, cement and glass lay in piles, nearly turned to dust. Long tree-like structures with thick strings attached to them lay on their sides. It was all very odd to Roland. He'd never seen this sort of thing before. He didn't know what any of it was.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 1st 2019 00:33

Roland looked around and explored for a bit. Eventually he came upon what appeared to be some sort of thin but sturdy metal rod sticking out from a large half buried chunk of cement. It was slightly crooked and bent in the middle so that it leaned to one side. Roland cautiously but curiously reached out and ran his fingers along the rigid metal. Flecks of rust tell from it and stained his hands an off orange-red color. He rubbed his fingers together for a moment before he took hold of the bar and tugged on it. It didn't budge. Will the final glance around, Roland put his hands on the other side of the bar so the metal was pressed against silver cuffs linking his hands together. He took a deep breath let it out slowly and pulled. Hard.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 5th 2019 17:51

(it's been pretty empty. . . I hope it doesn't die >.

Edited Jul 5th 2019 17:51

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 5th 2019 20:57

(I'll reply back n a few hours, I'm going on a date.)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 5th 2019 21:26

Yep!

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 6th 2019 15:24

(I just posted info on hell hounds!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 6th 2019 15:25

(also reapers are fine by me! But you'll have to fix your character sheet a bit. Hellhounds have some unique features. Here's a picture for reference)

Edited Jul 6th 2019 15:29

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 6th 2019 23:11

Roland continued to wander. He sighed, the soft sound ending in a low growl as he rolled his shoulders again and hung his head. It was becoming very uncomfortable to have his wings bound. His hands as well. Where was the dragon? He'd said he would help. . . Roland closed his eyes and sat down. His head hurt. He really wasn't used to the light yet. Maybe it'd be best to seek out someplace dark for now until he had adjusted.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 7th 2019 00:13

Roland looked up, watching Markus with a keen blue gaze before he responded, "Took you long enough. You said you'd help me." He huffed as he pushed himself back to his feet and approached the beast. He held out his hands, "Will you get it off?" He asked in an almost urgent tone. If the dragon wouldn't help then it was on no use to him. He just wanted to get home. Back to his people. He had to warn them. But he couldn't do that when he was all tangled up in silver chains.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 7th 2019 22:07

Roland winced and pulled away once the chain had been broken. He still had a metal cuff around each wrist but at least his hands were not bound together any longer and he could move once again. He kept his right hand tattoos chest well he shook the other lightly. He was burned and bloodied leaving silver streaks across Ivory skin. It's they caused him pain but the wounds would heal so he paid little attention to the injuries he'd gained. Skin and muscles hit themselves back together leaving no Trace of the wounds once there. Bones mended and burns treated by the natural chemicals within the Angels blood. Roland keep the heavy sigh relief and contemplated for a moment as to whether or not he should ask the dragon to untie his wings or if he should have tempted himself. It'd be easier to have help, however she was unsure whether the beast Woods actually be able to aid him or just cause him more harm. Either way the dragon has served its purpose and freed his hands so he gave a grateful nod, a wide grin gracing his features as he stretched his arms out to his side's glad to have regained his mobility. "Thanks." He said, "you know my name, but I've yet to learn yours. What are you called?"

Edited Jul 7th 2019 22:07

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.