Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > To Our Demons We Belong

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jun 21st 2019 01:31

Cylie - Jun 22nd 2019 22:28

(spread the word so we can get another member and start the rp!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 22nd 2019 22:30

(of course! We were waiting for another member so we could start!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 22nd 2019 22:35

(nope! I'm sure we can figure out something to do with your character while your gone!?

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 22nd 2019 22:39

(actually you can! I haven't written about them yet but some species, known as guardian species are shifters. Like hell hounds and wyverns. They have a beast form and a humanoid form. Guardian species are instinctively loyal to other specific races. Hellhounds are loyal to demons and wyverns to angels.)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 22nd 2019 22:42

This is a wyvern character I made to show you how they look.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 22nd 2019 22:57

(fine by me! He seems like he'll be a lot of fun!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 22nd 2019 23:00

Okay! Well it's getting late for me as well so let's start tomorrow! Goodnight everyone.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 23rd 2019 11:47

(I just posted links to learn about shape shifters and dragons if you guys wanna check it out!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jun 23rd 2019 12:11

The sun was setting over Newground city painting the sky in hues of pink and orange, casting the stone city in long thrown shadows. Most had already settled into bed, though a few still roamed about the meadow that lay in the center of the city, all the buildings sitting around it in a ring. A few sirens sat on the edge of the river go the east and the distant call of wolves rung out through the still night air.

But one building wasn't quite so calm as the others. Many demons had come to the slave traders tonight as on the stage in the center of the room sat what is best declined as a large silver birdcage. And in it an small figure knelt, his head down, wrists bound together by silver cuffs. He had been dressed up in a light blue shirt and grey shorts. His hair partially pulled back from his face. But the most alluring aspect about him, was his wings. Roland's wings had been clean and carefully folded against his back, tied in place with silk ribbons.

The gathered crowd whispered and spoke amongst themselves. Asking about the angel and watching it in awe as they waited for the auction to begin.

Heart this
1 like

Cylie - Jun 23rd 2019 12:20

(we start now!)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.