Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > To Our Demons We Belong

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jun 21st 2019 01:31

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jul 7th 2019 22:20

(I know I said I was gonna post a character a long time ago, but hey now I am and can my character be something like a vessel of a angel or have a soul of a angel? They're practically just a human being that has the soul of a angel or something like that)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 7th 2019 22:35

(okay. Sooooo this is how I thought of this universe: all these supernatural creatures exist, but the lore about them that we know irl is all just stories the humans made up to try and cope with them. So things like heaven and hell don't exist here. Souls and spirits are nothing more than an energy source for creatures such as hell hounds. For right now I think it will most benefit the plot to keep Roland as the only angel, I'm fully willing to add more angels or their descendants into the rp later in the story but not quite yet. You can pick a creature from the list, make a hybrid or even find a creature in mythology or religion that I haven't listed. Heck if you want feel free to make up your own original species if you'd like, (this goes for anybody who wants to add a species to the world/lore just discuss with me so I can post the info about them and all that.) I'm not trying to be mean or just have the special spot for my own OC, but until further on in the story I'd really appreciate it if we don't try to add any other angels.)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 7th 2019 22:52

(sure. I just wouldn't call it magic. Ritualistic runes and stuff is fine though. As always I'm fine with almost anything so long as it isn't God modding)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jul 7th 2019 22:53

(Usually what I am saying, is that a angel takes the form of a human body, and when I mean angel, I don't mean as a angel similar to you're character, I am referring to how the bible depicts angels, which are basically terrifying monsters, he won't have any angel powers, it's just that he'll be a angel inside a human body)

Edited Jul 7th 2019 22:54

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 7th 2019 22:57

(here's a blog post I did about angels:

www.roleplay.me/blog/184556

This is an angel in this rp ^

What you're describing isn't an angel in this universe.)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jul 7th 2019 23:03

(well, it isn't exactly my ideal character, but I guess I could just name my ideal angelic characters something else, if that's fine with you, if not then I'll just be on my way to create a character)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 7th 2019 23:09

(@someordinaryguy feel free to take that idea and use it to make an original species. As I said before just run your ideas by me, preferably in PMs as I would like to keep this rp clean-ish.)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 7th 2019 23:18

(also I just posted a link to silver blood info! I don't think I was entirely clear about it before so I hope this helps!)

Roland watched the dragon with wary look, "I do. But its difficult to do myself, and quite honestly I doubt you'd be of much use like that. A dragon slashing at my wings doesn't appeal to me." He said dismissively, "As for where we are, I'm unsure. This place is unfamiliar to me." He turned a slow circle to look around and once his hands had healed he curled and uncurled his fingers to be rid of the numb feeling that had settled in his muscles. "For now, I'd like to get out of the sun. And once it's dark. I'll look for my tribe."

Edited Jul 7th 2019 23:39

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 7th 2019 23:30

(XD yeah. . . Roland isnt very nice. He's just not yet had a chance to express himself with the language barrier and all. Although it is worth pointing out that most angels were actually pretty docile. Roland is just. . . Extra.)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jul 7th 2019 23:40

Roland bared his teeth, "Is that a threat?" He hissed. He had no reason to trust this male, not any reason to follow him. Most his life he had been literally buried alive and then for the past few days he'd been tormented and fought over everybody trying to get to him and take him away. He had no reason to trust any of them. He didn't know any of them. And if they thought he was about to be passed around like a doll without putting up a fight they were sorely mistaken and would pay for it. "I don't need your pity or your protection." He spat and walked away.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.