Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > The Mane Event

New Reply

Started by Spade , Nov 11th 2019 19:22

Spade - Nov 23rd 2019 17:43

Solar:Um.... See you?

*Solar seems a bit confused at Dancer's reaction, but chooses not to ask. He takes another bite of his toast, quiet in thought.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 23rd 2019 18:00

*Dancer nods and sets off out the door. With it being in daylight, she isn't too worried about other ponies but she keeps an eye out just in case. The sooner she can get home and packed, the better.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 23rd 2019 18:55

*Solar quickly finishes his toast and pulls out a small bag he had hidden on his person. He pulls out a good sized pile of bits and sets them on the table.

Solar:I know it may a bit much, but I'm really thankful for what you've done for me. I'm definitely coming back here.

*"And going to get a gift to thank you." He thinks, but doesn't say.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 23rd 2019 19:03

Opal looks surprised, standing up a little straighter, she pushes the bits back.

"Oh, dear! You really don't need to pay! It costs me very little to have you here and I was more than happy to have the company! Please, make sure you keep it so that you have enough, I would hate to know that I could be taking your needed bits!"

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 23rd 2019 19:13

*Solar shakes his head.

Solar:It wouldn't feel right not to pay for the food at the very least.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 23rd 2019 19:18

Opal: Trust me, it really doesn't cost as much as you think it does. At least pay with a discount... You did me a favour more than you think.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 23rd 2019 19:27

*Solar stubbornly shakes his head.

Solar:I'm sure that anypony else would've done the same thing.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 23rd 2019 19:42

*Opal sighs, relaxing a little.*

Opal: If you insist... But please make sure you're careful out there. Bad things have been happening lately and I don't want to see you get caught up in it.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 23rd 2019 20:20

*Solar gives a small smile, nodding.

Solar:I'll keep that in mind. If anything happens, I'll fly away as fast as I can.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 24th 2019 07:20

*Opal looks satisfied at this.*

Opal: You'd better! If I hear that anything happens to a gentlepony like you, I'll go out head hunting! Look after yourself, dear! And be sure to visit sometime! My café door is always open!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.