Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > The Mane Event

New Reply

Started by Spade , Nov 11th 2019 19:22

Spade - Apr 20th 2024 16:19

*While Glory places the objects back into the box, Solar will give any artifact he picks up a glance before setting it on the self of setting it to the side. Any booxs he grabs go back into the other box.*

*He slows down as Glory describes her family's artifact, brow furrowing in thought.*

Solar:Off the top of my head? It could've manipulated luck or helped the wearer locate valuables hidden. Though it also might've had a 'golden touch' ability. Like that one old Earth Pony legend.

*He glances back at Glory, pausing at the sight of the fox amulet.*

Solar:Though that's just a guess. It could do a number of things. Take that amulet in your hoof, for example.

*Solar takes a seat near Glory, taking in the details of the little fox*

Solar:Foxes are associated with.... trickery and being clever, right? That, however, allows the wearer to summon a small, floating flame. The flame is generally harmless, luckily.

*He watches Glory's expression before gesturing to it.*

Solar:Want to try?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Apr 22nd 2024 20:33

*Glory looks up at Solar in surprise, almost looking hopeful to do so but after a split second, she places the amulet down and goes back to picking others up and tidying them back into boxes.*

Glory: No, I... Not to say I don't want to but... I shouldn't. I'm not very experienced with that sorta thing and I don't want to set something on fire. I really don't want to accidentally damage any of your things.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Apr 26th 2024 20:45

*Solar glances at the amulet before nodding.*

Solar:Maybe some other time. I'll have to set up a testing area later.

*Solar continues to pick up and sort through artifacts, setting most of the ones he picks up on the shelves and putting only a few on the side. Pretty soon, everything has been picked up.*

Solar:I think that's the last of it. Thanks, Glory!

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.