Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > The Mane Event

New Reply

Started by Spade , Nov 11th 2019 19:22

Spade - Nov 22nd 2019 20:04

*Solar looks at her with an expression of disbelief.

Solar:Is.... Is this actually real? I.... I'm hallucinating, aren't I? I hit my head flying...or I've passed out again at work. That's it. This guy.... This guy can't be real.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 22nd 2019 20:11

*Dancer shrugs, folding her hooves.*

Dancer: That sounds like Lime alright. Overdramatic, bigoted, gullible, extreme. He used to be great in Broadway until he started his own shows but even now he's still pretty good. Wants to be a star out in Applewood but he's too lazy to go and travel that far away from his home city from what I heard... So better luck next time on finding an apartment I guess? You'll find one at some point, don't worry.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 22nd 2019 20:14

*Solar blinks, slowly shaking his head before looking around for a clock.

Solar:He....uh....He wants to meet. What time is it?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 22nd 2019 20:42

Dancer: Uhhhh, it's around about nine? Maybe ten I think? Coming up to ten. I slept a bunch last night...

*She yawns, seeming to still not fully be woken up.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 22nd 2019 21:20

*Solar nods, looking over the e-mail again, before sending a quick reply.

[To:[email protected]
Subject:Remaining Room

Hi,
I'll be there as soon as I can. Thank you for this opportunity.

I'll see you soon?
Solar Flare
[email protected] ]

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 23rd 2019 11:19

*Fire Dancer seems to fiddle with her phone before placing it away, soon afterwards, Solar's own phone sounds and Dancer looks back over to Opal as a plate with a waffle is placed in front of her. This seems to make Dancer beam for the first time and she thanks Opal before tucking in. Opal seems quite happy to munch on some toast herself, having covered the couple of slices in rainbow sprinkles.*

Dancer: Soooo are you heading over to the apartment in a minute then?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 23rd 2019 14:44

*Solar moves over to his plate of toast.

Solar:After I eat, I think. It shouldn't take too long to fly over there.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 23rd 2019 15:39

*Dancer snorts in amusement.*

Dancer: What city did you come from? Traffic is outrageous over here! I suppose the air isn't as bad though, I guess.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 23rd 2019 16:51

*Solar pauses mid-bite into his toast. He pulls it away, looking thoughtful.

Solar:I came from Manechester. I heard there were more opportunities here for Magicologists to work and study. My folks were against it at first actually, but they realized this was a good chance for me and accepted my choice. That isn't to say there weren't a few arguments before....

*He looks sheepish, biting into his toast to have a reason to stop talking.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 23rd 2019 17:22

*Fire Dancer looks over silently, a strange look passes across her face but only for a split second before she looks back to her waffle, finishing chewing a chunk she tore off.*

Dancer: ... Yeah, you maybe should have sorted out a place to move into before you came... *She stands up, pushing some bits over to Opal as payment with a smile.* I've gotta head back to my place. I have movers arriving at ten thirty and I need to make sure I've packed all my stuff to get it over in one go. I'll see you later I guess, at the apartment.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.