Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > The Mane Event

New Reply

Started by Spade , Nov 11th 2019 19:22

Spade - Nov 28th 2019 20:37

Solar:Right....

*The pony who had disappeared down the hall moments ago, presumably Heart, comes back into view with a silent huff. Their bangs, not to sound rude, look like a rat's nest while the rest of their hair is tied into a slightly less messy bun. It kind of looks like a heart?

Heart:Tea.....

*They disappear into the kitchen.

Solar:Okay....? Anyways.... I'm came from Manechester. I am a Magicologist, I actually work in the magical artifacts department. I kind of lost track of the number of books I have...

*He trails off, he probably should check how many he has when he gets a chance...

Edited Jan 17th 2021 16:07

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 29th 2019 10:20

*Lime Light leans forwards in interest, taking a seat next to Glory. Glory bats her eyelids at him before taking another sip from her mug and resting on the sofa.*

Lime: So you are... AND ABOUT THE CRYSTAL? YOU KNOW, THE IMPORTANT MAGICAL ONE WHICH YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE?? OH! HEART, YOUR CUP IS ON THE SIDE, YOU KNOW HOW TO USE THE HOT WATER TAP, YES?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 29th 2019 11:32

*A slightly muffled "Yes. Thanks." is heard from the kitchen.

Solar:A crystal? Funny you mention that.... When I was younger, my class went on a field trip to some crystal caverns. I snuck down some of the deeper caverns when my teacher was distracted. Needless to say...I got lost. I was young and it was dark, so it makes sense that I got scared. That's when I saw it, a faint light shining from one of the crystals. It came out of the cavern wall surprisingly easy when I grabbed it, in fact it even seemed to shine brighter. It had to have some tiny amount of magic to shine on its own, and with its light I could find my way back. It took a bit, but I found my way back to the main cavern where my class was looking for me. I.... I hid the crystal in my lunch bag before anyone could see it, or even take it.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 29th 2019 18:24

*Lime leans even more forward, so much so that he nearly falls off the sofa in his intrigue. At this point, the tiring nausea from the lift returns to Solar and this time much stronger. Lime's voice, despite still being ridiculously loud, starts to drone out and begins to feel as if it's only making the sudden feeling worse.*

Lime: AND WHAT DID IT LOOK LIKE? I MUST KNOW MORE. DID YOU KEEP IT?!

*Glory, still holding her cup securely, has fallen asleep on the sofa. Lime Light sighs in slight annoyance but wraps the throw from across the back of the sofa over her.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 29th 2019 18:32

*Solar shakes his head, trying to brush the nauseous feeling off. He's just nervous.... Just a case of butterflies in the stomach... Right?

Solar:I do. It was.... Hey....could I please have a glass of water?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 29th 2019 18:38

*Lime nods and looks over to Glory. He barks something but the Pegasus seems to just shift under the blanket and whine. He then gets up and trots into the kitchen, Glory now looks up and over to Solar, saying something but the pressure and the nausea and the fatigue only builds higher and higher, blocking out surroundings.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 29th 2019 18:41

*His tongue feels like cotton when he speaks.

Solar:I....please excuse me?

*Solar stands on unsteady legs and stumbles towards the lift, attempting to blink away the growing dark spots in his vision.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 30th 2019 06:33

*As Solar stands, Glory seems to frown. She too stands, nearly falling off the sofa, and goes after Solar. The lift is taking its time, it's going up but it's taking forever. When the doors finally do open, a unicorn inside with fiery hair looks up in shock.*

Dancer: Solar?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 30th 2019 08:47

*Solar pauses as a new blur of colors enters his vision. He recognizes these colors....at least he thinks he does? It's getting hard to think....

*The male pegasus looks like he's going to say something to Dancer before his legs give out from beneath him. He collapses, unfortunately his head hits the floor rather hard.

*Heart looks out from the kitchen when she hears the noise. She takes one glance at Solar before looking at Dancer, Glory, and Lime.

Heart:......I'll go call for an ambulance.

Edited Nov 30th 2019 08:47

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 30th 2019 09:50

*Glory looks up at Heart and shakes her head.*

Glory: Don't. It's magic. More specifically Dizzy's. She did this to me too and when they actually get you to a hospital, there's nothing they can do or give you. Lets just make sure that his head is okay...

*Lime seems frustrated.*

Lime: You gotta be kidding me. Again?! I swear! No more! That's the last time someone runs away from my interviews, the extra room will have to be a spare.

Dancer: I'm going to /kill/ her. *She moves out of the lift, using her magic to levitate her boxes after her.* Solar's a nice guy, he saved me, if anyone deserves a room in this apartment it's him! Dizzy is going to pay for this, she could kill someone!

Lime: He did WHAT? How did he save you?

Dancer: It's... complicated. Last night it was dark and somebody grabbed me, pulled me into an alley downtown. Solar ran into them so I could escape. What's that face for??

Glory: Oh, Dancer, I'm sorry...

Lime: You're right. He's the newest member of the apartment. He's definitely the one. I NEED TO TAKE THE ADVERT DOWN! *He rushes down the hall.*

*Dancer seems baffled but she kneels down and looks over Solar with worried eyes.*

Dancer: Glory? Help me get him onto the bed in the empty room down the hall. Heart, can you get some ice and the first aid kit? I think Lime said that the kit was under the sink.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.