Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > The Mane Event

New Reply

Started by Spade , Nov 11th 2019 19:22

Spade - Nov 25th 2019 17:31

*Solar smiles, nodding at Opal.

Solar:I will. Stay safe yourself, okay?

*Solar starts towards the door.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 26th 2019 02:53

*Opal gives a mischievous smile in return, beginning to clean the counter.*

Opal: I will. Far better than a young stallion can!

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 26th 2019 19:14

*If Solar grins at her reply, she doesn't see it. The moment he's out the door he takes off, flying towards the apartment.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 26th 2019 20:14

*Opal slinks down against her counter once she knows he's out of sight. She can't help but feel intensely worried.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 27th 2019 21:56

*It takes a bit to get Lime Light's apartment building, which may or may not be because he landed in front of the wrong building once or twice, but he gets there soon enough. Taking a few seconds to catch his breath, and make sure he's at the right building, Solar steps through the front doors.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 28th 2019 05:16

*Solar steps into a cozy and clean reception area. There's a well groomed, sun bleached black stallion, with a name tag reading Cinder Glow, behind a curved desk to one side and seats and a table with magazines over at the other side. The stallion looks up from their desk when he hears the doors close.*

Cinder: Heya, are you a resident or a visitor?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 28th 2019 13:16

*Solar approaches the desk, somewhat nervous.

Solar:A visitor. I received an email back after asking about the apartments?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 28th 2019 13:19

*Cinder nods, wheeling his swivel chair over the desk slightly and picks up the phone, holding it to his ear with his shoulder.*

Cinder: Right, okay. Who are you visiting and what's your name?

Edited Nov 28th 2019 13:31

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 28th 2019 13:22

Solar:My name is Solar Flare. I'm visiting a pony named Lime Light?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 28th 2019 13:31

*Cinder nods and presses a few buttons on the phone. He waits, twirling the coils of the phone around his hoof while he does so.*

Cinder: Hiya there, reception. I've got a pony down here by the name of Solar Flare asking to meet you... mmhmm... yeah, cool, I'll send them up, thank youuu.

*He places the phone back down and it clicks back into place.*

Cinder: Yep, that's room 101. Top floor so it might be easier to use the lift. Okay?

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.