Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > The Mane Event

New Reply

Started by Spade , Nov 11th 2019 19:22

Spade - Nov 16th 2019 11:25

Solar:Just going to grab a toothbrush....and some toothpaste.

*He seems slightly embarrassed.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 16th 2019 11:39

Opal: Ahhh, I have spares if you'd like? I stock up on these things just in case! *She gives a smile.* If not, then there's a store just down the road!

*She picks up the bits again then heads into the back room.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 16th 2019 12:10

Solar:Okay, thank you.

*As he takes another bite of his meal, he thinks to himself, 'I.... I probably should go out. She's already given me a meal and she's allowing me to sleep in a room here. Maybe I could pick something up for her? As thanks?'

*He takes a moment to look around the café for any ideas.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 16th 2019 12:48

*Opal's café is somewhat moderately sized but homely and runs along a more modern oriental theme. The walls are pale in colour and the lamps are circular and red. there are wooden slats dividing the small seating booths with temple-like patterns and alternating red and white seats and stools. The tables, both rectangular and round, look to be made of a dark, stained mahogany wood and on each there are small pots with sprigs of reeds in each. On one wall, behind the counter, there is a mural of a cherry tree in full bloom, shedding its petals.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 16th 2019 13:20

*Solar stares at the mural for a few minutes. Maybe a miniature bonsai would be a good gift? He goes to take another bite, only to realize that there's nothing left.

*He.....must have been hungrier than he thought.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 16th 2019 13:53

*Opal soon comes back out again and peeks over her counter. She watches Solar for a moment before speaking.*

Opal: I'm going to pack up now for the night. The chairs need to go up on the tables and blinds drawn if you could help me? Maybe we could go online and find that apartment afterwards.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 16th 2019 17:11

*Solar blinks before looking at Opal and nodding.

Solar:I can start with the chairs if you'd like?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 16th 2019 17:46

*Opal smiles.*

Opal: Then I'll start on the front.

*She walks over to a control panel and taps on a few buttons until the café's metal roller shutter slides down to close. She then walks out from behind her counter and closes the blinds too.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Nov 16th 2019 18:53

*Solar quickly stands, grabbing the chair beside him, he starts placing the chairs back on tables, saving the seat he was sitting in for last. He'll need to move the glass and plate first before he finishes.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Nov 16th 2019 19:09

*Opal sits back down behind her counter once she's finished with the blinds. She looks thoughtful for a moment but only for a moment as she looks over to another part of her counter, to a screen. She turns it on with her magic then looks back over to Solar as he places chairs up.*

Opal: The internet thingy is here, I'm finding the ad for you but when you're done, come over here and take a look. I'm just going to make sure Dancer's doing alright in a moment.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.