Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Into The Swamp :Dark Fantasy/Supernatural/Sandbox

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Dec 12th 2018 00:12

Shadey - Mar 1st 2019 06:48

It grew silent for a moment before I cleared my throat shaking my head a bit before laying back down with a light thump. "Why not come with us.....Maybe you can learn about your attackers by asking around the market...." I suggest yawning. "Lots of different people pass through that area all te time."

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 12th 2020 14:30

A

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 12th 2020 14:31

Thinking of rebooting this either here or on discord let me know if interested))

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - May 18th 2020 00:07

I’d be interested in joining)

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 18th 2020 19:10

Reboot now in the fantasy section may a few more characters but other wise have bun with it. Skies the limit

Heart this
0 likes

Jayashter - May 18th 2020 20:46

(Yaaaaaaaay)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jun 7th 2020 16:36

I am very late to that reboot I see-

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jun 7th 2020 16:40

OOp well if you don’t mind me adding onto that then. I’ll retouch my old character from here. Haven’t been very active here since I haven’t been roleplaying

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jun 7th 2020 16:50

Probably so. Haven’t changed my name since I made this account.

Maybe familiar with the Danvers rp or...other forum roleplay that was booming back in 2016 lol

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 9th 2020 07:35

Hey hey sorry some comments got buried I'm glad there's still an interest! I'll start something up soon or if you want to start without me go ahead I only ask that characters get approved first and so far I approve! Ill give my first response in a bit at work right now and my phone is dying and I was also thinking of putting a couple characters up for adoption like the old sea captain that was a fish man. Anyone remember him? Smelly but friendly grumpy old man but he'll be even even nicer if you give him some fish or frog eyes. He was in charge of the ferry that brought characters To the mainland's. If you think you can do the old ferrymen justice or you think you know someone else that would be interested in the character hit me up and let me know! If not I'll keep him in my bag of characters with the others!))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.