Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Into The Swamp :Dark Fantasy/Supernatural/Sandbox

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Dec 12th 2018 00:12

Shadey - Dec 27th 2018 12:45

((been there done that and absolutely theres room! @LWN Just post a character sheet))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 27th 2018 13:16

Aranella huffed brushing the dirt off her black sleeves before bending down and tying her laces on her hunting boots when she heard a surprisenly friendly tone asking if she was alright and looked up brushing back her bangs and slipping her hood on before looking to him and noticing the ears right away. Noting he was an elf she half expected to sneer in her direction for her four eyes. "I'm fine and if I did go over board Im sure Beruk" She said pointing to the captain steering the ship. "Would have fished me out before any water monsters try to eat me. Well at least I hope he did. Or just eat my drown ass" She said half jokingly.

Taking the railings as they hit another wave. The old fish man wasn't kidding about the waves. She noted tightening her grip. Before.....So to speak testing the waters and offering a hand to shake revealing her black slightly pointed nails. "I am Aranella."

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 27th 2018 13:16

Aranella huffed brushing the dirt off her black sleeves before bending down and tying her laces on her hunting boots when she heard a surprisenly friendly tone asking if she was alright and looked up brushing back her bangs and slipping her hood on before looking to him and noticing the ears right away. Noting he was an elf she half expected to sneer in her direction for her four eyes. "I'm fine and if I did go over board Im sure Beruk" She said pointing to the captain steering the ship. "Would have fished me out before any water monsters try to eat me. Well at least I hope he did. Or just eat my drown ass" She said half jokingly.

Taking the railings as they hit another wave. The old fish man wasn't kidding about the waves. She noted tightening her grip. Before.....So to speak testing the waters and offering a hand to shake revealing her black slightly pointed nails. "I am Aranella."

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 27th 2018 13:21

Aithlin chuckles "Well people who aren't selfish would have come to save you if you did" he says not mentioning that he was talking about himself, he smiled seeing she was a lot niced than expected. He shake their hands feeling their skin as well as their nails " If you don't mind me asking...are your nails naturally grow black or do you paint them?" he asked having gone off the conversation a bit "I'm Aithlin, just call me Lin, it's easier for people"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 27th 2018 16:18

"Lin.....Yeah sure" She replied and as they shook hands. He noted there wasn't anything strange about her hands. They were rough and hard. Hunters hands. Someone who didn't wear dresses and waste their time doing needle point or bake. Someone who worked hard. Aranella pulled her hand away though when he asked about her nails. "Their naturally black. I dont know if that's normal though. My kind arn't exactly popular nor common. Especially on the other islands. Though from the looks of your wares. I take it you've been around. " She remarked looking him up and down closely. Cracking her neck slightly. "Are you a traveller or maybe a soldier?" She asked looking down slightly so her bangs covered her upper eyes a bit more. "A merchant maybe."

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 27th 2018 16:24

Aithlin nodded "Yes i have been around, meet a lot of people, unfortunately fought some of them" he says rubbing the back of his neck "And yes, i am a traveler perhaps a merchant maybe?" he shrugs not being to explain it at the moment "What brings you to go in the mainlands?" he asked looking at the horizon of the mountains at the land

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 27th 2018 16:41

"Hoping to make some coin. I have some deer pelts dried meat and some fish I plan to sell. I already got Beruck to buy some fish eyes for a cheap price. In exchange he lets me sit in the booth were he stirs the ship. As you can tell from that guy back there. People and I." She exclaimed pointing to the jerk he pulled a trick on earlier and than herself as she spoke for emphasis, than stumbling a bit when they hit another wave. "We do not really get along. To many judgemental people out there."

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 27th 2018 16:46

Aithlin nodded "I see" he says before he shuffled under his robe, he took out a small pouch that contained some handful of coins "Take this, might help for a few months" he took her hand placing it on her palm "It isn't mine" he whispered with a wink, he chuckles "Well as of for me...i'm not too sure, I just go where my feet leads me"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 27th 2018 17:19

Her eyes widen in surprised than smirked pocketing the pouch. "Thanks" She said with a chuckle. Wondering how long it would take for the human man to notice his missing coin pouch. "And that sounds nice. I thought of doing that. Leaving the swamp and seeing the world." She said looking out to the mountains and hearing a voice nearby yell in anger. Looks like somebody notice something missing.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 29th 2018 06:06

Aithlin chuckled hearing the man ask angrily on where is his money “Well I suggest it, it’s really a thing to see...the other sights, religions, culture...” he says with a small smile “Some may not be too accepting but you can get through that after a while” he tapped onto the rail with a hum “I might visit my siblings in a few weeks if you’d like to accompany me? I’m sure they’ll love you seeing that If you did accept I would be bring a woman”

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.