Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Into The Swamp :Dark Fantasy/Supernatural/Sandbox

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Dec 12th 2018 00:12

TroublesomePerson - Jan 25th 2019 11:56

Aithlin chuckled as he layed down besides her, making sure they had enough space between them, he placed his hands behind his head as he stared at the roof of the tent. He nodded as she commented on his coat "It's useful for when i go to the mountain, where its cold and windy" he says with a sigh as he closed his eyes falling asleep a few minutes later.

He groans as he felt his conscious slip in and waking him up, he shuffled under his coat as he saw the light of day shine through the tent, he gone out of the tent with his bag, he saw that the fire has burned out , he stretch his arms up letting out a sigh of relief.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 29th 2019 08:17

((oh my god i could have sworn I respond! Im sorry))

Aranella yawned surprised she found herself to be more tired than she expected to be as he spoke as she curled up more to keep warm since it was fairly cool out tonight and as he fell asleep. She found herself staring up at the roof of the tent for a bit. Thinking of whats to come tomorow before nodding off to sleep herself.

It was a little later but not long after Aranella woke after her traveling companion had and slipped her cloak on before crawling out of the tent. There she than check her web. It stayed intact and full of insects of varying colors and size. There was even a tree frog still struggling to free itself so she took the little guy out, letting him go. "Hungry? i dont have produce but i have some cracks and home made raisns

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 29th 2019 17:10

((yus))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 30th 2019 04:47

((if you or anyone else would like a character template let me know))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 2nd 2019 18:56

((hey))

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Feb 3rd 2019 04:53

Aithlin was outside crouching over the newly lit fire, he turned around as he heard Aranella's voice, he had a stick with some sort of meat at the end of it "Oh well...i have chicken breast but uh..having a hard time cooking it" he says with a sheepish smile, he placed the stick on plastic bag that was a few feet away from the fire

He sighs sitting on the ground "Home made raisins? i won't mind some of those" he says with a smile "Oh right, Good morning"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 3rd 2019 15:47

Aranella chuckled amused and offer him a small plastic sealed package that had the raisins in them as she sat down with him. "were did you get the chicken?" She asked curiously, crawling over to the chicken to look at it, chewing on some raisens

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 18th 2019 07:32

and dead *Sigh*

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Feb 18th 2019 07:54

(Oh crap I’m sorry! I’ll reply once I’m done with classes)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Feb 18th 2019 11:03

Aithlin accepted the raisins, he looked down at the chicken “I was looking through my bag and found it, still think it’s edible even though i don’t remember how long it’s been in there” he had miscellaneous things in his bag, he’d always be surprised when he cleans it or have to search for something inside.

He helped her pack up the tent before continuing to follow the path like they did yesterday “How’d you sleep? I wasn’t moving too much was I?” He asked with a smile

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.