Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Into The Swamp :Dark Fantasy/Supernatural/Sandbox

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Dec 12th 2018 00:12

Shadey - Dec 29th 2018 07:13

"Really? Me? Go to an elf village. I know you guys get along with the snake people or Naga's or whatever but........" Aranella trailed off in hesitation. She would be away from her brother. This be true but she was an outcast to her village and she didn't't think she could belong to the more feral spider tribes of the swamp, and it would be nice to have good company on the road for once that didn't smell like dead fish like Baruck. Not that he was bad company in itself though. She thought considering her options. It might be easier to make a sell to if she had him as a companion. She was about to respond when a school of mermaids. About four of them started leaping out along the ship like that of dolphins. They were nothing like the story books though. They had a grey scaley complexion black curly hair and eyes of endless pools of black you could get lost in. Their teeth razor sharp. Glinting in the faded light of day. They were stunning yet terrifying in their own right. She just hoped they where just passing by. Plotting to drown the ship like the rumors she heard. They were rarely ever this close to this side of the island though.

Maybe the cannon's and steam tanks from the war were messing with their travel patterns somehow. She watch them for a moment distracted when the human finally came over and spun Aranella around and grabbed her collar. "Did you steal from me you little low life" He growled with a spat reaching for her pockets she kicked him. "No I didn't you freaking oaf let go" She spat using her nails to scratching his wrist so he would let go her fangs which were not noticeable before. Were out now.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 29th 2018 07:13

"Really? Me? Go to an elf village. I know you guys get along with the snake people or Naga's or whatever but........" Aranella trailed off in hesitation. She would be away from her brother. This be true but she was an outcast to her village and she didn't't think she could belong to the more feral spider tribes of the swamp, and it would be nice to have good company on the road for once that didn't smell like dead fish like Baruck. Not that he was bad company in itself though. She thought considering her options. It might be easier to make a sell to if she had him as a companion. She was about to respond when a school of mermaids. About four of them started leaping out along the ship like that of dolphins. They were nothing like the story books though. They had a grey scaley complexion black curly hair and eyes of endless pools of black you could get lost in. Their teeth razor sharp. Glinting in the faded light of day. They were stunning yet terrifying in their own right. She just hoped they where just passing by. Plotting to drown the ship like the rumors she heard. They were rarely ever this close to this side of the island though.

Maybe the cannon's and steam tanks from the war were messing with their travel patterns somehow. She watch them for a moment distracted when the human finally came over and spun Aranella around and grabbed her collar. "Did you steal from me you little low life" He growled with a spat reaching for her pockets she kicked him. "No I didn't you freaking oaf let go" She spat using her nails to scratching his wrist so he would let go her fangs which were not noticeable before. Were out now.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 29th 2018 07:15

(( @LWN you still interested if so. Post a character sheet at any time or if you want i provide one. Let me know at anytime ^-^))

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 29th 2018 07:30

Aithlin shake his head “My siblings live in a human village, you wouldn’t have to worry about it” he says as he lightly pulls on her hood down “Just keep these down to hide your extra pair of eyes at least till we get inside” He looked to the side seeing the mermaids at the side of the ships...he thinks he saw one winking at him which made him shiver. He frown seeing the man from before coming back, he grabbed his shoulder to make him turn to him “I would suggest you backed off this woman sir” he kicked his feet making him stumble back towards the railing “Or I might let these ladies get a taste of you” he threatened with a grin

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 29th 2018 15:12

Blood dropped from his face from the claw mark and onto the railing he gets shoved into and the man growls spitting to the side. "What the little arachnids girl to you. She some sort of pet to you High elf. Though she is prettier than the low life who steers this sad transportation." He mocks and Aranella growled. "I'm no ones pet!" She snapped getting in his face. "and I would be happy to push you over board myself and -" There was than a burp behind them as Beruk approaches the group his arms crossed. Standing at a full four feet "Problem here?" He asked and the human shoves her back. "Besides being assaulted by these two no." He growls and the old captain was about to say something when another wave hit making the ship bounce.
Knocking Everyone one board a bit, but something seem to hit the human knocking him over board and he yells in surprise. Beruk sneezed and turned around walking back to the steer as a crowd gathers to look over the edge as the man hits the water and yells starting to swim towards the ships ladder as two of the mermaids steered away from the group and converged on the man and whether it was his height or he was purposefully being slow. Beruk seemed to be taking his time with the life preserver.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 30th 2018 07:52

Aithlin chuckled “Serves him right” he says with a smirk, he glanced at the woman, the man mentioned that she was prettier than most people here, he couldn’t deny the fact that he was right, he looked away before she could notice him staring at her. He watched the man swim crying for help “I wouldn’t be surprised if he drown right then and there, maybe all his sins will carry him down under the sea” he placed his hand under his chin

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 30th 2018 12:27

Beruk managed to make his way back to the edge and threw the preserver over to the man who manages to catch it as he started yelling and cursing and the old fish captain steps on a crate to get a better view as he started climbing the ladder as one of the merfolk grabs his leg. Nails digging into flesh like paper drawing blood so he kicked the hauntingly beautiful creature.

Above deck Aranella just barely noticed him staring so she cleared her throat watching the commotion below as more people came to help. "Beruk were nearing the island." She stated and he grumbled something before commenting that he needed a moment as she chuckled. "Well this will be a story." She said almost amused.

Heart this
1 like

Shadey - Dec 30th 2018 12:27

Beruk managed to make his way back to the edge and threw the preserver over to the man who manages to catch it as he started yelling and cursing and the old fish captain steps on a crate to get a better view as he started climbing the ladder as one of the merfolk grabs his leg. Nails digging into flesh like paper drawing blood so he kicked the hauntingly beautiful creature.

Above deck Aranella just barely noticed him staring so she cleared her throat watching the commotion below as more people came to help. "Beruk were nearing the island." She stated and he grumbled something before commenting that he needed a moment as she chuckled. "Well this will be a story." She said almost amused.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 11th 2019 19:08

((ohhh dear))

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 12th 2019 03:57

(I am so sorry! I totally forgot to respond to your roleplay...I’ve been busy with school that it slipped out of my mind...)

He smiled with a shrug “A story yes, a story for children...not so much” he says as he saw that they were indeed getting close to land. He looked at the man who went overboard go back up onto the ship, he went over to him seeing his ankle was scratched from the mermaids down below “Sir if I may take a look at your ankle” he rummages through is bag taking out a bottle and and a roll of bandages. He bends down pouring water over the bleeding wound to clean it, he lightly cleans the blood before wrapping the bandages and doing a knot so it doesn’t come undone “I would suggest you replace the bandages in a few hours since mine aren’t so much as soaking blood” he stood up before returning towards the girl.

“So...” he started “Are you still interested in joining my party? I’ll show you some of the best places i’ve been, of course along the way we may do something that you would like to do” he suggested with a crooked smile a bit akward to ask this seeing he only traveled alone and never gone to find a friend to travel with.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.