Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Into The Swamp :Dark Fantasy/Supernatural/Sandbox

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Dec 12th 2018 00:12

Shadey - Jan 12th 2019 07:39

((That's okay I get it In I'm glad it's not being abandoned quiet yet though))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 12th 2019 07:54

Aranella only chuckled once more at his remark. She agreed. A story of killer mermaids was not a pleasant tale to tell to little ones but. Perhaps it would dare better as a cautionary tale. Down below the two merfolk that started from the group seemed to have become frenzied and excited by the blood in the water. They were like sharks circling alongside the ship. The ungrateful man complained all the while. Telling at Aranella who only stuck her tongue out at him. Which seemed to only infuriate him further. Though luckily Aithlin came to give him some aid. Which seemed to somewhat ease his temper for now. Beruk made sure the bleeding stopped and properly bandage before turning to leave, whilst Aithlin returned to Aranella.

Returning to her aid. The young woman was playing with a loose dark curl and was watching the mermaids. Her attention only breaking when you spoke and she turned smiling a little. "Well it certainly would be a change to travel to the mainlands with someone for once though do our paths fold along the same path. I do have some dried food and pelts to sell at the market." She remarks looking thoughtful as she twisted gently at the loose curl on the right. Her expression somewhat goes on by the hood.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 12th 2019 08:13

(My replies will be more consistent during the week ends, of course i'll try my best to reply during the week)

Aithlin nodded "I'm sure we will run into a village where you could sell it, it will take a few days to reach the village where my little siblings live" he says before realising something which made him chuckle "I have remember that it would be my siblings birthday soon....I wonder what i should buy them" he sighs placing his hand under his chin looking down at the water "They are not children like i remember them to be, i bet none of them would be willing to kiss me on the cheek anymore" he slumped over the railing.

He would remember to bring something for the human couple as well since they have taken good care of his family, maybe some flowers...baked good or even an old relic that would be good for decorations. Aithlin seen the boat dock before people were starting to get off

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 12th 2019 14:08

Ara sits up on the edge of the ship were they stood as the old haul behind to dock itself and an older man. One that could only be described as kind of looking like a large shrimp. Works very quickly in getting people's luggage off. Scuttling from one end of the ship to the next and she nudges Aithlin. "That's Corma. His friendly enough but his got slick little claws if you know what I mean. So don't let him take your luggage. If you have any that is......As for your little munchkins. What do they like. Do they like games or literature perhaps?" She asked hopping down from her perch to walk over to Beruks roost were he sleeps and steers the ship to grab her things gesturing for him to follow along so they could keep walking.

She gives him a reassuring squeeze in the shoulder though when she sees the log look on his face. "Hey don't worry. Your family right? I'm sure they'll like whatever it is they get and if they don't. Well they still will have you to look forward to seeing." She points out before bending down to carry her haul, which appeared to be a heavy travelers pack. Which she seemed to have little problems carrying so far.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 12th 2019 15:11

Aithlin watched as the man took out the luggages "Mine is right here, i have no intentions to leave my belongings unattanted" he mentions to his stachel lightly patting it" he followed her to the captains quarters, he was surprised seeing how easily she carried the big back, he would ask to carry it himself but seeing her not minding the weight he declined his idea. He hums "Well my little sister is quite fond of baked goods as for my little brother...well i can't really say" he rubbed his chin, he looked down at her "Are you ready to head out?" he asked.

He arranged his hood and stachel before getting off of the boat, he looked around "The nearest town around here would be a Vekella colonie... " they were a few meters of flat land before a large swap cut it off.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 12th 2019 16:31

She made sure she had a good grip on the pack as they headed off the boat and said goodbye to Burek and Corma and He scuttled up to her asking if she had any fish eyes and she told him he would have to pay the usual and he agreed giving her some copper coins and happily took the squishy little treats. Hurrying off to finish his duties. Rolling her eyes she smirked. "Weirdos" She said amused. Than again it took one to know one. She thought to herself. She than turned to Aithlin as they walked along the deck off the ship and onto the flat terrain leading to some more swampy terrain.

"Yeah I suppose that will work? Does your family live up in the mountain sector?" She asked curiously adjusting the pack as they walked along the path. There where a few means of transportation across the the more swampy areas that ran along the other mainland. There were a few paths that cleared the way. Which was longer but did have some settlement or cabins for weary travelers but they sometimes got full. Their were gliders you could rent or even a huge swamp beast you could ride across. It had green fur. Thick padded paws and miss that covered its hide and resembled a giant Newfoundland dog with tusk. "How do you want to get there. Walk? That's all I can afford." She said looking around curiously. Since it has been a while since she had been in the area.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 12th 2019 18:30

Aithlin hummed looking around “Well...walking it is! I need to gather some herbs on the way so it would be convenient” he says with a smile as he started walking along a path that leads towards the forest. He took out his book of herbs looking at the clear description of some herbs he can find and maybe even sell, he was on the lookout as they walked, he put away his book glancing at the woman besides her “So...what was the reason you came to the mainland anyway?” He asked as he decided to converse would be best to break the quiet atmosphere

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 13th 2019 05:56

"Sounds like a plan just watch out for anything venomous." She said walking down the path with him and grew quiet as he flipped out a book as he looked around for some herbs. She began to him along the way. It was a haunting tune and it was known as the spiders dance because it was said, in tales of lore that as the pied piper led the children away from their homes when the town's people did not pay him for getting rid of the nice. The spider people could use it to entrance any spider and bend it to their whim.
She only stopped humming though when he asked her if her business in the mainland. "I'm a hunter and their really arnt any markets in the swamps were U live so I'm gonna try and sell some of the deer glider pelts and dried meats though I usually don't have much luck but.....I make Do." She explains with a slight shrug as if it wasn't a big deal

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 13th 2019 06:23

Aithlin nodded "I see...If your a hunter I'm sure you could do some missions and earn some money that way, the mayor of the town puts up missions for anyone to do and you earn some money in return" he explained. He took out a piece of cloth before bending down to pluck out a plant that was growing close to the path, he gently wrapped the plant before putting it in his bag for later uses.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 13th 2019 12:51

"Your sweet thinking anyone would hire me." She said in complaint sighing and stepping over a log before pausing and bending down and pulled something out of it. It was a snake. It was black with purple markings along its head and though venomous didn't attack as she slipped it up into a tree before continuing on their way as he picked up a herb. "Your sweet that your even hanging out with me" She mumbles loud enough for him to hear. Looking slightly off to the side.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.