Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Into The Swamp :Dark Fantasy/Supernatural/Sandbox

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Dec 12th 2018 00:12

Shadey - Dec 25th 2018 17:07

((I was worried about that too when i wrote this out lol. No I like him))

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 25th 2018 17:25

(Ah well it is a lot but it is worth the read honestly, should we start this of? or wait for awhile?)

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 25th 2018 17:27

((I just message someone that was interested in the roleplay a few days ago to see if they still want to be involved. If you wanna start though we can))

Edited Dec 25th 2018 17:27

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 25th 2018 17:33

(Yeah sure, starting it might get people interested into what's going on)

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 25th 2018 19:47

The whether, unlike the warmth of the mainland or the chill of the mountains the swamp was never never quiet perfect. It was either to hot or much to cold so the light fog and cool breeze was a welcoming embrace as Aranella sailed away from the toxic swampy waters and into the fresh open waters that led towards the mainland, in a rusty old steam boat with two piping hot tower like structures that spewed forth a gray fog that disappeared into the sky.

Filled with traveler's, merchants and a one eyed captain to steer the old clunker. It was small and crowded but it was the only ship that came at least once or twice a month into the swamps to take either merchants soldiers or anyone that wishes to visit the mainland. That is what Aranella was here for now. With Some Moss green deer glider pelts. Fish and dried meats. She was heading towards the major market sectors to try and make some coin.

She hated the tight crowds below deck and the stares she got from the upperclass above deck when the hood of her black cloak came down and the four eyes that revealed her heritage so. With the captains permission and the first to buy some dried fish eyes she got to spend the three hour long trip with him. He was scruffy and old with glassy black eyes and always wore the same gray sweater and leather wears with his pistol at hand every time she saw him. Yes he was a fish man and to some a scary old man with gray skin, a heavy brow and wrinkles with a scruffy beard to match with the thickest accent around.
To Aranella he was a friend. One of few actually kind to her. "Beruck?" She asked offering him a pouch of berries she had with her as she turned away from the window that over looked the main deck and he took a few with an old gloved hand. "Are we almost there yet." She asked and Beruck nodded. Chewing and swallowing. Getting the blackberries juice all over his lips as he spoke. "Aye miss but we'll be a tad late.....Waves ruffs ya see." He explains before clearing his throat coughing. With a sigh she slipped off her cloak and hung her head back out the window. Enjoying the spray of water in her face and the sight of the distant shore ahead.

Edited Mar 2nd 2019 14:05

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 26th 2018 09:43

Aithlin was leaning against the safety rail of the boat, his hood somehow was kept down even if theres wind, his ears hidden some the others on the deck that walks pass him or even glances at him. He had his hand over his leather satchel bag keeping it on his front. He felt the wind hit his cheeks, though the sun was there he still felt cold cause of the wind making him shiver a bit cause of the opening of his hood makes the cold wind go through his clothes.
He looked down staring at the waves deciding to get lost in thoughts, should he visit his siblings...it has been 6 months and he knows that they would grow up drastically in that period of time, he fiddled with his small braid to occupy himself while waiting for the boat to arrive at the port.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 26th 2018 10:12

She closed her eyes for a moment. Listening to the cry of gulls or the water beating against the hull. She than heard a familiar hum. Almost like a whisper, enticing her to opening her two right eyes and looking around. "Beruck did you say something?" She asked and he shook his head drinking some water from his large canteen that he kept underneath the steer. "Nones that I knows" He grumbled ringing the bell three times to signal for bumpy waves as he started to turn to meet them and rolling her eyes she steps away from the window and down the three steps from the captains point and set her bag down.

Trusting the old captain wont touch or steal her things she looks around. It wasn't likely anyone here was talking to her. She thinks and grabbed the railing when the waves hit. Nearly knocking her off her feet she bumps into someone. One of the humans it seems who wore a black tunic and matching pants with a gray trench coat and a large pack. It was hard to see if the human had any hair though but the scar on their left eye was intriguing. "Sorry" She said and the travel growled at her tucking her hands in his pockets. "Watch it four eyes " He snaps and shoved her to the side and she hits the railings nearly flipping over and hitting her back against the railings. "D*ckhead" She says loud enough for him to hear carefully lowering herself back onto deck.

Edited Mar 2nd 2019 14:08

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Dec 27th 2018 06:28

((if something needs to be added let me know))

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 27th 2018 07:17

(Oh christ sorry! I though i posted my reply crap)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 27th 2018 07:24

Aithlin watched the small ruckus happen, as the human man walked past him he decided to do a little 'trick' before heading towards the woman "Are you alright miss?" he asked "If that man pushed you with more force you'd be down in the sea by now" he joked a bit with a chuckle, he leaned at the railing feeling the movement of the boat as it hit the waves

(My first reply had more than this but it seem like that is all i can get out of my brain)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.