Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Into The Swamp :Dark Fantasy/Supernatural/Sandbox

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Dec 12th 2018 00:12

TroublesomePerson - Jan 13th 2019 14:06

"Well people have prejugments for some species, even me at that" he says as he flinched seeing her holding a snake and letting it slither away on a tree. He chuckled hearing her mumble that last part "Well I suppose I am...But then again i take time to know someone and not make direct assumptions by their appearance" he explained as he looked down "I won't deny that I made a mistake by assuming someones intentions, instead of being acquaintances we are enemies that lead to a fight with blood shed"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 13th 2019 14:28

She noticed him go once and she smirks clearing her throat as they approach a dock which allowed them to cross the marshier plains along the path."Well with the feuds and wars going on these days.......It really is no wonder.......Though have you ever met a gromlin. Half gremlin, half goblin. Most are nasty little tricksters but there is the occasional nice one."She remarks watching for anything that may pop out and bite them. She sighed than asked. "Who was it?" She asked hesitantly. Not really sure what else to add.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 13th 2019 16:22

Aithlin looked around the dock as they walked, suprisingly sturdy...He looked back at Aranella as he thought for a minute “Well..it’s been awhile since I’ve been Island hooping for the past few months, I was helping a goblin with some fire wood, he was grumpy but had good intentions though i am not too sure about the gromlin...I rarely ever encounter something when I walk through a forest” he hesitated after she asked his question, he looks to the side hiding his face from her “I rather not talk about it...”

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 14th 2019 14:57

Aranella nods slipping out a small pack of jerky and took a bite to eat and offered him a piece. "That's fair and that was nice of you. Not a lot of elves would do that. Being high born pure bloods and all" She said in some sort of mock high duchess tone. "Stereotypes aside though....." She sighed. "I hope this war will be over soon." She said looking down

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 14th 2019 15:22

He declined her offer on the beef jerky not too fond of dried up foods, especially meat “My mother was very wise to taught me those things, she put aside the differences she had with other species and treated them as equals” he placed his hand on his leather satchel reminding him of the book that was left of his mother. Aithlin glanced at her as she mentions the war “I’m sure everything will work out in the end even if you think it doesn’t” he says to reassure her

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 14th 2019 15:38

"I hope so my grandfather is out there somewhere and he still doesn't know his wife passed. Haven't had the heart to tell him in a letter." She admitted to him with a sigh pocketing the jerky and sloweslowed to hope over a missing plank along the path yawning and stretching listening for something. "I wonder what time it is I would hate to run into bats or something if it gets to dark."

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 14th 2019 16:27

He hummed “Well...you should do it in person if you ever find him, comforting someone from such a loss will help him recover from the news” he looks around as they reached the end of the bridge “Well we can make camp, find some wood and food, cook it over the fire. We can head out again in the morning” he planned as he walked around for a flat enough surface to sleep on and make a fire “Also...bats? I would assume they would stay in their cave...don’t they eat mostly fruits?”

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 16th 2019 17:43

Alsara hops over to a large stone as the neared the end of the bridge and she looks around for some dry land and there was much. Some rocky areas and a small hill rose night do. She thought looking around thinking how much would they would need etc..."Sure some bats do eat fruit. Some ears bugs. Some are big enough to eat small prey even." She said looking thoughtful as she slipped her hood off to get a better look.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 17th 2019 14:51

Aithlin nodded, he looked up at her as she gone to the rock, he watches her in curiosity as she took off her hood “Well I’m assuming bats won’t be much of a threat, the thing we probably need to be worried about is the species that lives in the swamps some may be peaceful and some just wants to kill” he says with a shiver as he leaned against the rock

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 18th 2019 08:01

"This is true " She said hopping over a couple of stones and set her bag down on the hill and pulled out a small two person tent that rolled out like a sleeping bag and started putting it together before moving into something else but hesitated. Sighing she starts making up a large web over the tent to keep any rain off their little camp. "If we keep a small fire it should keep the creepy and the crawly out.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.