Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Into The Swamp :Dark Fantasy/Supernatural/Sandbox

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Dec 12th 2018 00:12

TroublesomePerson - Jan 18th 2019 16:28

Aithlin watched as she worked up the tent, he gone instinctively to grab some wood for a fire as he came back with plenty of food she caught her making a web over the tent “That’s quite convenient and impressive, i don’t see that everyday” he places the wood on the floor before lighting it up being careful to not burn himself, he stood up proud of his work.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 18th 2019 17:35

"I....." She was up in the tree at that point when he came back with the firewood and hanging by her leg for balance. She redden. "Yeah I guess if you dont have a tarp it can come in handy" She replied and hung upside down for a moment as he got the fire going and quickly surprisingly. "It doesn't freak you out" She asked before flipping down onto the ground and rifled through her pack.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 19th 2019 17:09

Aithlin shakes his head “Of course not, as long as I’m not stuck on that it doesn’t really scare me” he says as he sat down by the fire, he found it funny how she was upside down for a moment before she unfortunately stood back onto ground. He rummage sale through his bag taking out a brown bag “I have some fruits we can eat, I can’t be bothered to chase some meat not that it’s gotten this dark”

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 21st 2019 13:48

She crawls over to his aid to see what he was digging out of his bag. It smelled sweet and it wasnt often she came across anything like that. Not unless she swiped. Sweets, fruits and even veggies were usually pretty pricey. "I dont even like hunting at night. I mean I have but I prefer not to and yeah Ill have some fruit. Not something I get to ea-" She pauses as she heard something and there was a snake sliding along the base of the hill they were on. He was big. Black and had purple marks along its scaley body. She couldnt recall if this one was poisonous or not. Either way snakes always put her on edge.
Bar fight sure. swamp grizzlys. Well maybe but snakes. Big no. She thought paling slightly

Edited Jan 21st 2019 13:49

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 21st 2019 14:53

Aithlin was about to hand her an apple before seeing her tense up, he raised an eyebrow wondering what was wrong, he looked at the direction she was looking seeing the snake making quickly stand up in surprise “Oh woah! Okay that’s a snake” he looked at Aranella seeing her stuck in place, he assumes that snakes weren’t her thing. The snake slithered closer and closer, he acted fast as he took out a vile from his bag, the liquid inside was a pale yellow and slightly see through, he took off the cap as it let out a strong smell of some type of plant or fruit. The odor made the snake repel, he figured out an other idea to have a change of it going away, he stomps on the ground making vibrations on the ground, with the smell and the movement it made the snake go away.

He smiled proud of himself, he closed his vile before putting it back in his bag “I knew this Marigolds flower would come in handy, it wasn’t cheap too” he says as he looked at Aranella, he placed a hand on her shoulder to reassure her “All is good, no one got bitten”

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 21st 2019 20:53

Aranella didnt even notice him offer an apple to her as she tense up even more when the snake started to slither up hill and closer to them and she stands getting ready to fight or something. Her black nails lengthen out a little as they had when she scratched the man on the ship and stepped back when she stopped as she notice a sweet earthy smell and looked to see that Aithlin had pulled something out of his bag and whatever it was seemed to deter the creature from coming any closer especially when he began stomping upon the earth. Even she could feel the slight vibrations due to her own personal spidey instincts. Whatever it was though it worked, and the snake slithered off into the shadows.

Sighing in relief as she flops back down on her knees. She realized up until now she was practically holding her breath. Geeze what was wrong with her and snakes she thought than looked up to Aithlin as he grasped her shoulder in a reassuring way surprising her a little."Thanks.....Good thinking too. Sorry for panicking back there. I live in a swamp." She exclaimed laughing nervously. I should be used to those kind of things."

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 22nd 2019 01:26

Aithlin shakes his head “Don’t worry about it, everyone has their own thing that they’re scared of” he says with a smile as he sat back down handing her the apple “Well better eat up before going to bed we’re gonna do lots of traveling tomorrow” he took out a pair from his bag, he cleaned it with a cloth before taking a bite out of it, after finishing it he threw the core somewhere in the swap for other creatures to eat.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 24th 2019 14:48

She reddens slightly in response and looks down as he hands her the apple and she starts munching on it in silence. Eating it to the core as well before tossing it somewhere into the swamp and stood stretching and slipped her cloak off and into her travel pack and than setting it down. "Oh no kidding. heh at least it wont be a quiet trip this time" She said chuckling a bit before deciding to slip the cloak back on shivering a bit and slipped inside the tent and if Aithlin were to look around he asked would notice that the usual buzzing pest hadn't been attacking them since she put the web up. Another thing was, it was quiet and the only thing that broke the silence was the chirping of birds somewhere in the depths of the swamp.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 24th 2019 15:10

Aithlin nodded agreeing that this trip will be quite the adventure. He watches her as she goes into the tent to rest, he looks around enjoying the silence in the swamp, he looks up seeing the cob web with the light of the fire ‘Not a clear night today as well’ he thought as he saw the sky being it’s dull dark blue colour, he sometimes misses seeing the stars at night on a clear day. After pondering his thoughts he decided it be best to head inside the tent as well, upon analysing it he assumed two people could fit in it, he opened up peering inside “Hope you don’t mind me inviting myself in here” he says with a sheepish smile, he places his bag using it as a make shift pillow, he took out a big coat from his bag, big enough to cover him and Aranella’s body Inside the tent

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jan 24th 2019 15:59

Slipping into the tent aranella was already curled up on her side with cloak covering her like a blanket. It was spacious enough for two people and she looked up to him as he crawled in and funny enough asked if he could come in. She smirked. "No you can sleep outside" She said sarcastically in a good natured joking tone as she layed back down and closed her eyes. Listening to him shuffle about inside the tent before she suddenly felt something heavy cover. Coaxing her to open her two left eyes to look down and saw the jacket. "Nice coat." She said quietly opening the rest of her eyes.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.