Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Into The Swamp :Dark Fantasy/Supernatural/Sandbox

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Dec 12th 2018 00:12

Shadey - Feb 19th 2019 07:27

Aranella pluck something from her arm. A beetle or a mosquito or something and slips it in her mouth when she thought he wasnt looking as they finished packing and set back out along the path.

She looked over still chewing whatever it was she was eating when he asked the question, thus swallowed it down to reply. "I dont think you were that restless. None that I can recall anyhow......I slept alright. What about you?"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 20th 2019 21:13

((approved!))

Heart this
1 like

Shadey - Feb 20th 2019 23:11

Aranella waited for a response when she heard a noise. A branch snapping near by and looks around on edge. in this part of the path.....It could be just about anything. "Is someone out here?" She called out stepping forward slightly when something jumps out at her from the water near the path. It almost looked like a frog but with a much more slender body and slender limbs, it was much larger than any tree or swamp frog as it knocked her back and bit down on her arm so she reaches for her dagger to kill it yelling. Her hood comes off revealing the four eyes. A spider person.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Feb 21st 2019 00:05

Aithlin was about to respond before he also heard hers the sound of a branch snapping, he looked at the direction of the sound seeing a figure jump at Aranella. He took a step back in surprise before taking action and hitting the person in the face to knock them off flying them a few feet away from them.

He checked the wound where she was bitten “Poison...Are you immune to your species poison by any chance” he asks with an akward smile, he rummages through his bag taking about some red liquid, he took the top off and poured a bit on a leave before placing it on the bite mark “You might feel nothing on your shoulder for awhile, at least I didn’t have to use the worst medicine”

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 21st 2019 00:41

Aranella was about to stab the darn thing when Aithlin knocked it to the side. She knew that wasnt the thing that broke the branch other wise they would have heard water dripping as well but they didnt she thought as the he tended to her arm which was already turning slightly purple and she snorted started to giggle as the world around her blurred slightly and the frog thing lurked in the water. "poison yus.....It makes its victims a natural high so their reflexes slow and the silly froggy can eat its prey" She said Her cheeks turned slightly red as she laughed. "That wasnt what broke the branch though? and I dont think the poison is deadly. " She said her words slightly slurred.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Feb 21st 2019 00:51

Aithlin nodded hearing her explain the poison’s after effects “Let’s hope it’s not, if you feel any bad sweating of tongue swelling do tell me” he says as he stood up looking back at the tree where they heard the branch “Come out! We know your hiding behind that tree” he says, he hoped it was only an animal an not an other problem to take care of. He took out his bow drawing out an arrow and pointing it to the other spider specie on the ground, he shoot its leg making it scree in pain

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 21st 2019 22:37

Ara stood after he pressed a leaf and something else against her arm were she got bit by the now screeching monster swimming away from them and looks around picking up her blade she dropped as the girl came running out and she stumbled back onto the ground in surprise as the girl gave something else to her before backing off again and she blinked standing back up and hesitantly grasp his shoulder to keep herself steady, rocking a bit looking calm and relaxed. "Im Aranella and this is the elf man....." She pauses snorted slightly shaking her head as she cleared her throat. "This is my new travel buddy Aithlin. His nice." She said quietly yawning as she looked over the girl. "And who are you sneaking up on us like that?" She asked her eyes narrowing slightly.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Feb 21st 2019 22:52

Aithlin was surprised on the woman’s help to Ara, he looked at the vile “Well sorry for not having many coins up my sleeve, the herbs to make this are far up my reach” he says with a small pout, he still accepted the vile anyway.

He helped Aranella steady herself when she got up, he furrow his brows upon hearing her call him elf man. Aithlin watched as she slated the beast but wasn’t so impressed by how she decided to collect the blood, his face scrunched up in disgust “Well I am only travelling back to a village to meet my family” he says as he averted his eyes away from the dead body

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 21st 2019 22:57

Aranella was not herself at the moment holding his shoulder for support mumbling sorry and tripped slightly in place. She was about to say something else when Clea suddenly yelled duck and she ducked rolling out of the way and drew her blade back out as she stood in a slightly clumsy way but. The deed was already done and the creature that attacked them was already dead and she didnt react to the body as she walked back over to the other two. Grasping Aithlin's shoulder again. "Im traveling with him. As you prob......nnnnn" She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "As you know its not always safe to travel alone." She comments

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Feb 21st 2019 23:15

Aithlin held Ara in place “We should probably stop for awhile, at least till the poison wears off” he says as she layed her against a tree before standing up, he looked at the other woman “And what are you doing here?” He asked back with a raised eyebrow

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.