Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > *** Senior Year - High School Ends ****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 20:40

QueenofHearts - Jul 13th 2019 02:19

( I sent you a recap REM)

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 13th 2019 02:26

Full Name: Dallas Scardovi

Height: 6'0

Weight:160 pounds(mostly muscle)

Hair: brown with gold highlights

Eyes: green

Personality: Flirty,C*cky,Outgoing: Dallas is of European descent which tend to be very loud and affectionate as well as large consumers of alcohol and fancy cheeses. Being fairly tall for his age he tends to stand out quite a bit but he makes up for it with his other traits and well toned body

Hobbies: getting tattoos,hanging out at the beach,cuddling

Photo Or Link of character

(although the picture is black and white i am making up hair colour and eyes)

extras: Dallas has a tattoo across his chest that says beautiful life and has a neck tattoo as well as his ears pierced with black plugs he also wears a black beanie almost everywhere

Edited Jul 13th 2019 21:46

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 13th 2019 02:27

* Ashley walked with Peyton and Jordyn as Jasper was seemingly not as much in tune with the rest of the pack at the moment and Ash was probably snap shooting him with her camera to ensure to get all the emotional reactions she could out of him. " Yeah....like I was saying" " A salad might be the safest bet right now" Giving a slight nod.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 13th 2019 02:36

* Ashley was amused instantly by Jordyn's comment of trying to eat some water. " I think even Mr. Hugh might give you a questionable look if you try to grab a plastic fork and knife and try to dissect the water to eat" Laughing some. Feeling her right arm hooked with Jordyn's. " So besides Peyton grabbing the likes of Jasper" " Do you have any potential men you are after?" Looking some what curious. " Prom is only a few weeks away."

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 13th 2019 02:46

* Ashley tried to stifle her laugh as they continued to slowly make their way towards the direction of the cafeteria. Pausing before commenting on the next slewed comment from Jordyn. " Uh so the exception being to not get laid by the date" " Very clever" The question being thrown back to her made her thinking. " Nope." " I honestly don't think any guy is interested in me" " I mean it's fine...." " Well the only guy I know for sure is interested is Evan....the class president nerd" " But....I've been holding off on agreeing to terms with him"

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 13th 2019 04:08

(( I'll try to do more detailed posts in the future when he gets more interactions but for now this is what I whipped up))

Dallas turns the wheel of his blue 2017 Ford F-150 pickup until it slides in smoothly to the parking spot closest to the fine arts building putting it in park he hops out grabbing his black and white checkered backup he slings it over his shoulder letting his keys dangle out of his back pocket of his black baggy jeans he fixes his beanie and tucks his sunglasses into his tight black shirt showing off his well toned biceps. Dallas makes his way to the front door and follows the long hallway that would then lead him to the cafeteria.

Noticing how busy it was he reluctantly waits until he is the next one in line grabbing a large black coffee and a chocolate chip muffin he hands over a couple bills and then goes to find a spot that wasn't as crowded leaning against the far wall he scans the room for any cute girls that he can date this week.

Edited Jul 13th 2019 04:10

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 13th 2019 13:11

* Ashley took Jordyn's advice into consideration before stepping into the ever growing line of the cafeteria. Not agreeing or denying. Her valid opinion made her think about it as there was no guy that showered her with attention aside from the inner circle of friends. Upon the line progressing up. Coming out five minutes later with a caesar salad and a bottle of water. " Um....I almost gagged when I saw the menu having the special of the day being meat loaf" " It looked like a dead cat minced" Cringes at the thought and plops down. " Oh hey Dallas" " How you been?" Then seeing Omri. " Hey Omri....I could've used your help with studying for my test" She'd slightly pout before grabbing her plastic fork and stabbing into the salad.

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Jul 13th 2019 13:30

Dallas looked over and saw the circle of friends make their way into the cafeteria seeing some of the other random students grabbing burgers and such he realized he came at a good time, lunch was his favourite subject other than being c*cky and back talking some of the teachers guess he picked up some habits from Jasper over the years. Dallas noticed Omri showed up at the same time as him and seemed to sneak into the cafeteria quietly careful not to draw too much attention. Just as Dallas was about to take a big sip of his coffee he gets swarmed by Jordyn "Whoa there sweetcheeks can't a guy get a hi and a coffee down before getting attacked haha" Dallas being the c*cky guy he is flashed a smirk before his other friends met up. Deciding to grab a bag of chips from the vending machine he sees Ashley make her way over as well "Oh Hey Ashley you know living on the waves by the looks of all your faces I take it you had an interesting Science lab. Dallas watched as Ash looked around like she was chasing a squirrel but kept to himself he knew it must be hard to control the ADHD but he had to admit she was pretty handy with that camera and could take amazing photos at any given time. "Hey Ash how are you? as for what you missed Omri and I just got here right on time I see ,anything exciting I missed or just the same usual blah blah blah Mr. Scardovi is skipping class again I see?"

Edited Jul 13th 2019 13:40

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 13th 2019 14:16

* Ashley laughed at Dallas's quick witted perception of her summary on how Biology 2 class went. Lightly chewing on her salad before grabbing her water bottle and washing the salad down with the cool water from it. Noticing Jasper joining them now. " Jasper please don't be foolish" " You are on thin ice according to the teachers and probably Principal Miller" " And I really do care about you as a friend of the inner circle" " Is there something in particular bothering you?" She'd analyze him for the moment.

Not meaning to ignore Ash as she'd quickly shift her attention to her. " I think you made Jasper annoyed with taking pictures of him" " Though...make sure to use some for the year book club" She'd lightly tease with a playful hit on his shoulder.

@RedderTheory
@MDK22

Edited Jul 13th 2019 14:17

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 13th 2019 14:21

Dallas returned the gesture as Jasper sat down beside him "Same here bro" Dallas continues to crunch down on the rest of his chips before continuing the conversation "Pretty sure I got History with Peyton after this which I am not sure how much I can take of the long monotone voice I may just say screw it to the day I still have time before we all graduate probably hit up the beach, Hey do you have an extra smoke I can bum off of you Jas?" Dallas fumbles his fingers on the edge of the table thinking to himself that it has been awhile since everyone got together for a good old fashion hang "Umm I'd be down to hang this weekend I have a tattoo appointment at 2:30 tomorrow but otherwise no big plans might get some new plugs for my ears"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.