Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > *** Senior Year - High School Ends ****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 20:40

Piperrox002 - Jul 13th 2019 14:54

Dallas gave a witty comeback "Jas you have to be around long enough to collect the dollars besides I didn't have time to take a pack from my dads jacket but next time we catch up i will be sure to bring an extra pack for all the times I kept bumming the smokes off of you" Dallas waits to figure out what everyone else is doing before getting up and walking out of the cafeteria or the school possibly
"Hey so what is everyones plan anyone bailing or up to hanging out with Jasper and I this weekend?"

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 13th 2019 15:48

Dallas laughs and agrees with Ash on the fact that she always knew how to annoy Jasper and get away with it in a light hearted way. "I don't know about Jasper or anyone else but I can help you out and point you in the direction of some good photos for the yearbook, I may not enjoy school as much as you all but I have been known to have a good streak in various departments" Dallas gives one of his signature smirks.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 13th 2019 15:55

* Ashley continued to work on her salad for the moment as she was half way done while Dallas continued to babble worse about school than Jasper. She wondered whom was the main noose on the influence of negative behavior. Responding to Jasper and Dallas's comment. " Can't...I'm working at Stripes N Stuff this weekend" " But if you visit the mall, I can sit with you during my thirty minute lunch at the food court" Hoping one could break her boredom of her job. She would have to quit the job after summer.

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Jul 13th 2019 16:06

Dallas listens to Ashley go on about how she has to work and her thirty minute lunch break "Well that totally sucks but maybe I can stop by if I have time after my appointment with my tattoo artist" Dallas decided on a upper back piece this time around that was pretty detailed and then would have fancy writing that said something about family and strength in his native language as well as incorporating some colour and shading into the equation.

@ThePerfectSister

Edited Jul 13th 2019 16:18

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 13th 2019 19:39

* Ashley had finished her salad and using her napkin to wipe the sides of her mouth before getting up to go toss out the plastic container in the trash. Plopping back down as everyone in the group was highly engaged in conversations. She looked to Jasper first. " What do you mean?" " We always go to Pete's Pizza Pubb after our classes" " That's our hang out since freshmen year" Being a bit confused with Jasper stating how they didn't hang out much after. Then turning her attention to Dallas. " Well that sounds nice." " I typically take my lunch around 1 or 2." " So my boss usually is cool with covering around then" " I just have to let her know" She didn't like the whole idea of tattoos. Thinking it was gross, but feeling Dallas was good natured. Casting her attention to Omri. " Well I'm sure I could've still used your help" Giving him a light smile for always looking for his openings to engage with the group of friends. ----- Then her thought randomly thought of Jasper and Peyton's upcoming date. It awkwardly brought her back to her sophomore year where she had attempted to go on a simple date to play some miniature golf. Upon the date having ended. The two awkwardly were in the moment to kiss, but didn't. And both neutrally just waved to one another. It pretty much ended that. It was more of a date under the radar that neither of them spoke about.

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Jul 13th 2019 19:51

Dallas turned his attention back to Ashley hearing the time that she takes her break and wondering if he can squeeze in a quick visit before he had to be at his appointment "Hmm well the appointment is at 2:45 so I could probably come for a quick bite to eat beforehand I know this one is going to take alot out of me since I have to be hunched over a chair for several hours, okay sounds good I will be sure to give you a text letting you know if I can make it" Turning his attention over to the others he noticed he forgot that Omri was still there since he was one of their super quiet friends, "Hey Omri How are you? Don't feel so bad about the language thing trust me it took me a really long time to learn English words to this day I still cannot say certain things so I get it"

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 13th 2019 20:06

Dallas hears Peyton come into the group "Hey Peyton How are you doing? I hear you and Jasper were quite the brainiacs during Biology as well looks like I did seem to miss a lot of drama, so are we grabbing a slice at Petes after class still or no, I am serious about the beach thing if you all are going to be goody too shoes. Does anyone know what the credit/ GPA range is to graduate anyways?"

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 13th 2019 20:15

Dallas chuckles a bit at that comment " Well I surprise myself a lot too but it definately helps when something also tends to come pretty naturally such as Science for you and me finding my inner peace at the beach and through tattoos I got to say getting my ears done this way actually hurt a lot more. "Umm I am still not sure if that is going to happen Ashley is the one who suggested it but we have hardly ever missed out on our tradition, glad to hear you are doing good though looking good by the way"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 13th 2019 20:20

* Ashley was confused as the group had suddenly forgot about the meeting place always after that the group had started going to after school to either just get a water or share a pizza to discuss life. Pete's Pizza Pubb was the local hang out and everyone suddenly seemed confused about that. " Sure Peyton, oooo we have this new white top with black polka dots on it and a black jean skirt that styles with it" " Maybe I could put one on hold for you" Hearing the bell ring as the lunch time was over and it was to the next class. Which must've been a nightmare for some as it was gym class with Mr Palmer. He was one of those lean guys that had a really deep voice and made the gym class seem like military training in a sense. Sighs some. " Anyways I'm heading off to my boot camp class....see you guys" Gives a light wave.

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Jul 13th 2019 20:34

Figuring that he better suck up to the priciple since graduation was soon then he wouldn't have to see these suckers anymore he gets up and follows Peyton "Hey wait guess I better at least make an apperance as well then I can clear my mind the rest of the weekend. " Haha have fun in bootcamp Ashley anyways later all"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.