Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > *** Senior Year - High School Ends ****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 20:40

Piperrox002 - Jul 13th 2019 20:35

((sorry if my replies are getting shorter kind of tired and hot right now))

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Jul 13th 2019 20:45

Dallas catches up with Peyton and they walk to their World History class having a quick conversation as they go along until she brought up about her needing pointers because of her date "Well hmm good question we never actually had a chance to talk other than that quick chat in the cafeteria" Dallas taps his chin and continues to think "He doesn't like a lot of over the top gestures just be down to earth and do what feels right I can't say I set the best example since I learnt a thing or two from him but he does like his smokes and movies, if he stretches and puts his arm on the back of your seat check and see if the mood is right then lean in if he looks over and has the look of kissing go for it"

@PeytonList

Edited Jul 13th 2019 21:33

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 14th 2019 07:25

* Mr. Palmer looked to the class as they'd be changed into their gym uniforms composed of a yellow shirt and black shorts. Not the best color mesh you'd think a school could have as it had been reference almost as puked inducing colors by most. ------ Pacing back and forth looking at the separated squads. " You have less than a month I know" " But still that will be perfect for a few more physical training." " To make you strong athletes." " So let's head over to the other room and you will be switching off with weight lifting and then the next day you will switch to cardio" Waving them to follow him. ----- Ashley sighed, but at least it wasn't anything worse like running track. She had just walked that since she didn't have a sports bra and being gifted for her age with two large mounds didn't help on running. So she had walked that and the mile. ---- Heading into weight room and deciding to just lift the two lbs dumb bells.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 14th 2019 11:40

* Ashley stood in front of the large mirror with just watching her curl the weights up and then back down. Not wanting to gain muscle. Looking at the smaller amount of weight to choose from and grabbed that instead. Hearing Mr. Palmer call out some of the guys for just talking about other girls and then yelling how this wasn't a social committee. It was somewhat amusing. She wondered how her other friends were doing. This class would be more of a blow off month for gym if this was all they were required to do. Averting her eyes over to the class as only fifteen minutes went by. Somewhat frowning.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 14th 2019 12:32

Dallas waited for Peyton to acknowledge what he just told her and then gives a quick smile "Umm not that I know of pretty sure I covered the basics" Both of them walk into History choosing the back row Dallas sits down in the seat trying to do as little as possible until their teacher eventually catches him day dreaming and tells him to crack his textbook open and actually try.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 14th 2019 12:48

(( Hey how is everyone doing today?))

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 14th 2019 13:29

( Good, I'm just trying to finish up some things ) ( I'll be more active later :) )

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 14th 2019 18:25

Dallas looks up from his textbook to see if the teacher is paying attention when he sees that they are distracted he sends out a mass text to the group hoping Jordyn answers "Ugh History totally blows the teacher makes it seem like its some important life lesson, like dude its not even relevant, meet at the back door by the vending machine when class is over" Dallas continues fake reading hoping that his phone doesn't ring or he is so busted.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 14th 2019 18:26

(( not sure who is liking who/ teaming up sorry if I am out of line on that post))

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 14th 2019 18:27

* Ashley continued to work out with the same weight until Mr. Palmer walked over. " Miss Langdale.....you know there are other work out equipment to use." " So with that said......let's make that transition over" Smirking at her and then harping on another student with his show off lifting.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.