Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > *** Senior Year - High School Ends ****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 20:40

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 10:37

* Ashley gave a nod and then tilted her head to the side. " Hmmm.....Jasper and Peyton together....huh?" " That would be a sight to see" " Anyways well I guess Jasper is either getting into a fight or talking to some of his other friends outside the circle" " But either way we have to get to our Math class" Getting up from the table and lugging her back pack over her shoulder. Then tossing out her drink and wrapper. Turning to wait for Peyton to join her.

@PeytonList

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 10:53

* Ashley looked over to see Jasper panting as if running to catch up to them. " It happens..." " So how are you Jasper?" Walking with Peyton and him down into the busy hallway of people rushing to their lockers and getting ready to go into their respected classes. " Oh and you know we are always next to each other like sisters" She'd smile and put an arm Peyton's shoulder. " Have you heard from the others?" " None of them texted me...." " Typically Peaches would be sending some typical funny message of why she wouldn't be able to make it. Like her hair was attacked by her pillow or that the shower was taken up by her perv younger brother. " Laughing some.

@PeytonList
@RedderTheory

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 11:07

*Ashley smirks and lightly nudges Peyton to make more chit chat with Jasper alone. " Uh well I'm going to head to my locker and put some books away." " I'll see you both in the Math class." " Be ready for an early morning exam" Giving a light way and heading off in the opposite direction. Allowing Peyton to maybe get asked out. Or just talk with Jasper solo. ------ She did indeed head to her locker and using the locker combination as suddenly a voice is heard from behind her. " Good morning Miss Langdale" ------ Ashley turned around to face Principal Miller. He stood sternly at his 6'4 stature with his short dark hair with gray streaks within. A pair of brown eyes that glazed over the students to make them seem as if he was observing them or judging them off the bat. Always dressed in a gray work coat buttoned over a white dressy shirt with maroon tie. Matching pair of gray slacks and dressy pair of black shoes. ----- "Morning Principal Miller.....what can I do for you?"

* Principal Miller looked down at her. " Well I know you provide some pep for this school and we need that particularly for the year book club" " Which they help organize and decorate and take random photos to show the inspiration and glory of the ending days of the school year as well as bringing the general emotions" " So I'd be honored if you could help conduct in that....would you be interested?" ----- " I'll elect you out of one of your classes to be a free study which instead could be used for planning"

* Ashley nodded. " Sure that sounds great...." " Anyways I have to head to my class" " See ya...." Giving a light wave and then heading in the direction of her Math class.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 11:25

* Ashley looked at the clock as they had five more minutes of passing before class would begin and the doors would slam shut which means that the hall monitor Ramsey would send you to the Principal's Office upon being out in the hallway. --- Heading back over to the group. " Hey Ash!" Giving her a light hug from behind. " Let me see...." " Car troubles?" " I can't remember what you stated yesterday...sorry was studying while we were talking on the phone" Looking over at Peyton and Jasper. Seeing how that interaction was going.

@MDK22
@PeytonList
@RedderTheory

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 11:32

( @PeytonList. I mean you are doing fine. But it seems like you are rushing your posts. Take time to build them up and try to make it para with some detail. Or else I think you are fitting in fine. :) )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 11:36

* Ashley felt dusted off as seemingly Ash left off in a hurry and Jasper was caught up in his conversation with Peyton. Leaving her out for the moment. That was fine though as she blended in somewhat with the rest of the people moving about. Heading down the hallway and making a left into the class room with Mr. Snively already looking as stout as a penguin with the thinning hair line on his head. A pair of thick framed glasses over his beady eyes. Wearing a pair of suspender pants over a black buttoned shirt with brown suede shoes. Scribbling in chalk on the board of today's test procedure and planning to do a quick ten minute refresher/review before the exam. ------ Ashley plopped down in the front row and getting out her pencil with awaiting the scan tron testing sheet to be passed over.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 12:09

* Ashley turns to look at Peyton being in the front row with her as there were two minutes to spare. "So spill the news" " Did Jasper take interest in you?" She already figured he would. Peyton was pretty breath taking and a peppy blonde typically could reel in the guys. Still wanting to hear it from her. " Oh and Principal Miller is wanting me to join the Year Book Club" " I guess I better find some peppy tips and steal some of your aura to make myself creative and inspired to bring in creativity"

@PeytonList

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 12:32

* Ashley noticed the pure smile and glistening look on Peyton's face. That girl couldn't hide a smile if she tried. " Oh wow....so is it a date or hang out?" Looking a bit surprised as Jasper didn't seem like the type that would date, but more so the type that would just kick it with someone. " I think that's great news" " Typically no one I think has dated within the circle of friends, but maybe I'm just not caught up" Laughing some as her phone vibrated. Seeing as it was a message from Ash. Texting back.

- Yeah, well I'm dead tired. But about to take an exam....good luck to you and see you during lunch today? Sorry I missed you this morning. Oh and other news. Peyton and Jasper are going out on a date to the movies. Oh and also I'm signed by default on the Year Book Club....by Principal Miller...anyways text you after. -

* The bell rang and Ashley put away her phone quickly and looked to the front as Mr. Snively started to hand out the text books. " Now no talking or looking over at your neighbors papers." "I'm especially referring to you mister Ravers..." The class laughed.

@PeytonList
@MDK22

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 13:04

* Ashley heard her phone vibrate in her bag and even as it was tempting to check. The exam had started and upon looking at the paper and reading the first question. Feeling herself get a flush of nervousness about her. Lightly tapping her pencil in thought with reading the question. Knowing she would be the last one to hand hers in. Sometimes feeling like she would trade some of her pretty looks to have a bit more IQ for being a good test taker. However she studied the questions carefully and began to mark down which she perceived as the correct answer.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 13:35

* Ashley hadn't noticed Jasper or Ash for that matter as Mr. Snively dove into reading one of his books while occasionally looking up from the book to make sure no one was trying to cheat or talking to one another. Though some of the guys were whispering and using their fingers to gesture the question followed by their fingers being used as A, B, C, and D. to mark as the answer. ----- Ashley was half way through the test which was a relief as it was already twenty minutes into the class.

----- Suddenly behind the two. " Mister Ederson and Miss Weber, what are you two doing outside of the classroom?" " Do you have a hall pass?" The man had curly hair with being only 5'8 with a skinny body. Wearing a dark tanned sweater with a pair of black pants and brown shoes. Folding his arms and staring to both of them. Waiting for their excuses.

@MDK22
@RedderTheory

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.