Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > *** Senior Year - High School Ends ****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 20:40

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 16:07

* Mr. Hugh looked over to one team of three. " Ms. List....are we getting confused during the last month of the school year?" Pausing for the moment as the class had a little laugh shared. ----- " Well I suppose you could fit in with that group over there" " In group 4" " The rest of the groups are filled up...."

* Ashley noticed Peyton was put with the smart nerds whom didn't mind having some eye candy in their group. " Tough break for her...." Looking back towards the cat. " Why did we have to have this class before lunch?" " So gross"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 16:15

( g2g, be back in a little bit, please keep playing and I'll catch up when I get back )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 17:39

* Mr. Hugh smirked some and waltzed over with curiosity to see if Jasper follow instructions with cutting open the side flap carefully. Taking his small flash light out to shine on it. " Awww see that light pink tint of tissue" " Very nice work Jasper" " But I expect the other women to participate in your group or they automatically will fail"

* Ashley had to turn away on her chair in order not to gag. The smell itself and the description was making it hard to even view at the moment. " This is totally brutal Mr. Hugh" " I mean I already get grossed out with the road kill on the road and I promise I only hit one cat...." " Does this really need to have a redemption plot of me performing surgery on it?"

* Mr. Hugh laughed. " Ms. Langdale....you are quite funny" " But you need to participate in order to pass this class....so tomorrow you will make the next incision" " And the others will help guide you" " Understood?"

* Ashley sighed. " Yeah...that's fine as long as I don't have to bring this home" " And I'll make sure to bring some perfume to spray" Noticing Jasper and probably even Jordyn and Ash laughing.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 17:59

* Mr. Hugh looked over at Peyton and her group. " What the hell are you kids doing over here?" " How does mixing chemicals end up dissecting a class?" Giving an odd look at the group. " Okay I'm going to make this clear" " This isn't a class for goofing off....this will be my only warning and you have twenty minutes to make the minor incisions provided from the instructions in front of you" " You will participate like the rest of the class or automatically fail my course and retake next year" " So what will it be?"

* Ashley was a bit confused why Peyton was going along with the rest of her table. They looked like nerds, but were a bunch of goof offs. " You know we have at least three weeks and then a final exam" Looking to Jasper. " And I'm not sure which one of you two is becoming the goofier one out of the group......" " Peyton or you" She'd flash a slight smile in his direction. Seeing Mr. Hugh scold Peyton and her group.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 18:18

* Ashley looked a bit confused at Jasper from his comment. " Insulting your date already?" " Or are you just saying she'll be dating a pack of nerds instead?" Tilting her head to the side curiously. " That would be kind of cute now that I think of it" Knowing if Jordyn was alert then she'd be reacting. It seemed both Ash and Jordyn were quiet with not wanting to get on Mr. Hugh's nerves after the statement of retaking the class. " So Jasper....good job" " I would give you a high five" " But I'll have to pass on that" Staring at the gloves he took off.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 18:35

* Ashley nodded some. " I know Jasper....I know how you are" Smiling some. Then upon his mention of Mr. Hugh would be funny angry. " Uh I'm good" " Have you ever seen that guy with a bunsen burner?" " Yeah I think he might be a pyromaniac" Looking over at the clock some as there was still ten minutes to burn. " So Pete's Pubb after school like usual?" " You in for tonight?" That was their usual hang out and they'd reflect everyday going there. Not necessarily getting pizza. Maybe just getting a coke. It was something that had been special since freshmen year. It was the circle of friends lair.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 22:12

* Mr. Hugh folded his arms as the blondie whom he perceived ditsy and careless seemed to work the scalpel quite well. " Neither of your parents are a doctor or funeral director, right?" It was pretty uncanny with her ability to dissect as she did. The class was pretty impressed.

*Ashley looked at Jasper. " Maybe you two do have more in common than I assumed" " Shame on me" Lightly slapping her own hand with a laugh. Noticing that Mr. Hugh was rather impressed as a rare half smile showed on his face. Still there being a few minutes on the clock. ----- Looking over at Jordyn and Ash. " That was kind of impressive, don't you think?"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 22:23

* Mr. Hugh nods. " I can tell." " Very impressive....I guess there are some things in life that come as surprises" " Nice...." ----- The bell rings as everyone would start to gather their stuff up to head out.

* Ashley started to pack up her stuff as it seemed Jordyn, Ash, and Jasper were still speechless about what just happened. ---- Heading over to Peyton. " How did you know how to do that?" " That was awesome" " You impressed Mr. Hugh....plus he obviously has a crush on you...." " I hate to say I saw him check you out" " Ewww" " Let's start heading out shall we....lunch is next."

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 22:46

* Ashley walks next to Peyton as the others would follow out with her. " Well at least it's lunch time." " Though I've lost my appetite for any of the cafeteria food due to the dissection" " I think I can starve myself a bit....or maybe get some salad? Shrugging as she'd head out of the class room. " Well between you and me...I'm surprised Jasper is your type" " I thought you were more into jock guys?"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 23:25

* Ashley laughs some. " I think I digged him back when I was a freshmen" Following out with Peyton and the rest of the inner circle of friends. " But I quickly learned how he made a better friend than a considered boyfriend" " Just he has that brother type self to him" " But I hope things work out for you two" " Kind of exciting"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.