Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > *** Senior Year - High School Ends ****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 20:40

QueenofHearts - Jul 9th 2019 08:25

Full Name: Ashley Langdale

Height: 5'5

Body Type: (Average/Curvy)

Hair: Long brown hair with blonde high lights on the ends.

Eyes: Brown eyes.

Personality: Pretty upbeat. Quirky. Hyper at that. Self-absorbed by her m*tu*e beauty. Flirty.

Hobbies: Shopping at the mall, working out at the gym, cheerleading, hanging out with friends, bowling, miniature golfing, and going to the movies.

Photo Or Link of Character:

Edited Jul 9th 2019 11:49

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Jul 9th 2019 14:10

( I honestly think this is enough for a circle of friends. I was thinking of making a second character, but I'll see how things go. ) ( I might be able to get this off and started by Friday. But I hate giving short notice to everyone.

So with that said. How does everyone feel about this role play being started up on Friday?

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 07:01

( @REMRoleplay. Yes you can fill out your character application using the character format )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 23:39

( A friendly late reminder. I'll be leading this role play off tomorrow. We'll play either 3-4 real days for every 1 role play day ) ( Cut off will be upon 3-4 days ) ( I'm looking forward to starting this off as my college MBU role play in my opinion has started off nicely in building the characters up ) ( However this one has it where our characters are already friends. We'll shape the relationships of how some enjoy each others company and the others don't seem to be as cool with one another )

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 08:21

* In the morning in the town of Meadow Bay. A beautiful fishermen town that was lively on it's vast catch of fresh seafood varieties. Being a small populated, but very active in the town during the busier time which was during the month of May till the end of August. That might've been the daily life as a grown up. The worry for another group was finishing through Meadow Bay High School as it seemed a group of a few individuals banded together through out the time of high school and almost what seemed like the breakfast club with that vast differences in the personalities. Still some were closer to one another while others just supported being in the pack or better known as the circle of friends. Regardless of how popular, or nerdy for that middle or smooshed in between like peanut butter and jelly within the group. The core itself looked out for one another and the uniqueness of the group made them special.

*** On the current day of Monday in the month of May. As the students were arriving around 7:00 a.m. through either bus transportation or upon bringing their own cars to park in the parking area. It was a good thing to be a senior that's for sure. More privileges like one of the classes could be a study hall, but also could allow you to leave early for the day depending on if you were in Principal Miller's good graces. Also being able to leave the school grounds during lunch instead of eating the very questionable food that was lingering in the lunch room. Sometimes I swear that spaghetti surprise might've contained worms. But don't quote me on that. Overall this was a time to reflect on things as it was less than a month till the main events were to happen from the prom to graduation to saying good bye to one another. But everyone in general had their own goals and fears of life. Some deemed the last upcoming sport game for the year as being sad as one could also being missing their last class of Trigonometry. Eh well....not everyone had the same interests.

Here we start off on the brand new day in May......one month left till all this ends. The dark red Monte Carlo vehicle had raced to get a decent parking. As the vehicle peeled into the spot before another could get it. Upon parking the car and getting out. Ashley got out and stared at the lively high school grounds. Her long brown brown hair with blondish high lights at the bottom. Her brown eyes studied the sheep continuing to make their way to get ready for class. She wore a black dress with cherry designs on it with a pair of short brown boots. Her bright pink back pack lugged over her left shoulder and making her way towards the front. Making sure to cross the parking area and to the school grounds without being road kill. Grabbing out her pink iPhone and then texting the group.

- Hey where is everyone at? - - I'm at the front, but heading to the cafeteria to get my triple berry smoothie and granola snack- - So see you there -

Sending off the text before setting it back onto the side of her back pack. Heading into the building as she'd walk in and wave to a few people she knew. While some guys generally checked her out and she received annoyed looks from others either being jealous or just hated her. Aside from her popularity. She wasn't the typical one to judge another. Being pretty mellow and friendly. One that liked to laugh and have fun. Making her way down stairs to the lower level which was where the cafeteria was. Standing in line.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 09:26

* Ashley received her triple berry smoothie and granola bar. Sitting down at a table solo for the moment. Grabbing out her iPhone and checking the messages as she'd receive it from two of her friends.

First was Peyton. Peyton was a good friend of hers off the bat. Seeing aside from her being really pretty. She was easy going, that bubbly individual that she could joke around with, and somewhat caring that she could confide in.

Second was Jasper whom was one of those rugged individuals that could be seen as that bad boy or perceived as one. She found him as another caring individual that would look out after them and even be the first one that would want to slug any guy that hurt any of the girls in the group.

She had missed them with the weekends being typically busy for her with working a typical 8-5 shift on the weekend at the mall retailer fashion store called "Stripes and Things" and then coming home to do chores as well as help out with dinner. It wasn't the best life as her parents worked late sometimes. So having to ask them first upon making plans before doing so. Living under a strict rule.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 09:45

* Ashley smiles and looks over at Peyton as she heard her squeaky voice in excitement make her way over. Turning to face Peyton and giving her a hug. " How are you this morning?" " Ready for that Math exam with Mr. Snively?" " I studied last night and I hope to pass....but that subject isn't my strong suit" ----- Ripping off the wrapper that was over her granola bar. " You want half?" Offering some her way.

@PeytonList

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 09:57

Immediately laughs from Peyton's reaction about her displeasure of Math as well. " Oh yeah...he's pretty smart" " He's an engineer right?" Shaking her head on the option for the donut. But splitting the granola bar and handing it to her.

" So I only received text messages from you and Jasper." " I wonder what the others are up to.....I was hoping to ask Andrew if he was good at Math" " But maybe Omar might be too?" Shrugging some before sipping more of her triple berry smoothie. It never got old to her and always gave her the right energy to make it through the day.

" So I can't believe this is our last month...." " But well the teachers are cramming reports" " My Biology 2 class has us disecting a cat in the upcoming week" Makes grossed out look.

@PeytonList

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 10:17

* Ashley sighs some and then looks down at her phone with sending another text message to Jasper.

- Hey Jasp.....where are you? Peyton and me are waiting in the cafeteria. The rest have been no shows so far. Let me know....

Sending the text message and placing her phone back down. Looking back over to Peyton. " Oh really?" " I never knew you found him cute." " I think he's nice, but he doesn't like the social crowds" " But if you like him....then why don't you say something....."

@RedderTheory
@PeytonList

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 10:24

* Ashley runs a hand through her hair and then notices Peyton getting worried on things. " Wait a sec....are you Miss List scared of feeling rejection?" Gives a light laugh. "I'm actually rather surprised as I depicted you as one of those confident gals that is flirty and could easily get a date for a Friday night" Gives a friendly smile. Hearing the warning bell as it meant there was ten minutes before class would begin.

@PeytonList

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.