Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > *** Senior Year - High School Ends ****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 20:40

QueenofHearts - Dec 31st 2019 18:38

* Ashley sat in the class room as she looked over to one of the other girls in the inner circle group named Lucille. Whom everyone called Lucy. Things shifted though as Jordyn seemed more of a home body and to herself. Jasper seemed still into the rebel stage of life. Regardless of the decisions made. Still they had to be true with each other. As Mr. Jenkins continued to teach the World History class as there was still at least the finals coming up along with prom, and of course graduation.

Her brown eyes looked to Lucille. " How are things going?" Saying in a low tone voice. The teacher had his back to the room while Ashley tried to engage some conversation.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Dec 31st 2019 19:25

* Ashley gave a light nod as it was only the first class of the day. The teacher seemed oblivious of the two chatting away. " Well sadly enough the circle of friends has been departing" " More so disbanding" " Not really sure who will stay in touch or not....so much drama" Looking down at her phone. Saddened by not seeing Jordyn in class. Nor Jasper. Not really caring so much about Dallas as that person was drama person 101.

" Still going to meet up at the Pizza Pubb after school, if you are still interested?" " Probably will see others there...."

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Dec 31st 2019 20:20

Staring towards the front as Mr. Jenkins turned to focus back on the class. Knowing that her friend was on the tennis team and typically played on the team. Awaiting the teacher to turn around again. Shifting her attention back to Lucille. " You still have practices?" Raising her brow.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 16th 2020 23:21

I do miss this series. I won't lie.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Nov 1st 2020 23:29

???

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Mar 8th 2021 11:00

This will always be the best role play on this site. Forever.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Dec 13th 2021 10:44

*** The leaves continued to blow through the town of Ragnor Falls hitting into the first week of October. Life was always a two way street on things. The decisions and paths. The right and wrong. Regardless it was just another day to push into and get through to that forever bliss of a weekend. --- The fall weather took in place with the ever changing of the leaves from a brightened green to a crescent yellowish brown color and some with a dark red tint. -----

Jordyn continued her walk along with her light blondish brown hair tapping against her back. Her brown eyes scouted about with heading towards the school grounds. Wearing navy green jacket that she typically always worn for warmth and other personal reasons. Wearing a gold sun emblem necklace hovering over her light blue top that was untucked over her dark jeans and a pair of white worn out pair of sneakers. Her mind more was on things outside of school. Her life being more complex and bothersome than the typical ignorant other high schooler could comprehend. Having to m*tu*e quick on decisions and life while living with a dead beat dad that doesn't pay attention to her but just works at the lumber mill. ---- She had her own odd core of friends that were defined as the "Lucky Ones" ---- At least to her they were. ---- Her most caring friend being Ashley. A well groomed individual that had her own set of insecurities and having parentals fight over the norm things. --- There was her crush named Zoey in the group. Also having her own issues with her younger sister. ----- In all....Welcome to the life of Ragnor Falls ***

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Dec 13th 2021 10:57

" Jordyn wait up!" ---- Jogging over was the mid popular curvy chick herself. --- Ashley Langsdale. --- She was that one that was found in the pretty crowd and her caring and yet sensitive side seemed to make others either interested or repelled by her. The two being total opposites and becoming friends oddly during sophomore year when being paired up as lab partners in Mr. Anders classroom. It was in chemistry class and both screwing up one of the mixtures to clear out a classroom was beyond hilarious. It made the two engage in a conversation and then being accepted into the core. ----- Making her way over while Jordyn stood in her tracks. " In a sour mood already?" Ashley teased with a smile of her thin lips cascaded and smeared with strawberry lip gloss. ---- She was wearing a bright white turtleneck sweater with her black back pack lunged over her left shoulder. A pair of light blue jeans and fashionable short boots to complete the look. ---- Jordyn sighed. " Meh....just looking to beat the usual to the cafeteria and get some grub." ---- Walking to the side of Ashley now as the two made their way to the direction of the school grounds that seemed to have the typical sheep click groups about. ----- " I didn't see you at the Pizza Pubb last night....everything okay?" ----- Jordyn noticed how Ashley was still trying to pry her to show up more to the group of friends to fit in more socially. But having things to take care of outside of the group was something she hid from everyone. It wasn't something she was proud of. A job she practically stumbled in. One that could get her in big trouble if anyone was having a personal vendetta against her. --- Snapping out of thought and trying to think of something quick on the draw. ---- " I've just been busy at things at my place." " My dad is pretty specific about wanting things cleaned up and having a TV dinner heated up for him before he makes it home."

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Dec 13th 2021 11:07

* Ashley slightly frowned by Jordyn's response. Knowing full well that things were worse than she'd ever care to admit. Still with that growing friendship between them. They were more of a Yin Yang together. The light side and dark side of the moon. Yet pairing together to take on another full day. Deciding to change the subject. " So did anyone ask you to the homecoming fall dance?" ----- Jordyn couldn't help but laugh. " You know I'm not one for the care of the social followings of school" " I'd rather pound ten episodes of the Brady Bunch instead of go to one of those" ---- Ashley shared a laugh. " Okay I get it." " Just trying to make further conversation." " Well I did get asked by a few guys." " I don't know though..." " After my break up with Brett..." " Not sure I sure seek out on going with him." " It's not easy seeing him snuggled against the head cheerleader Madison." ---- Jordyn quickly chimed in. " You know I could give her that nose job I feel she needs so desperately." ---- " No...that's not necessary" " So listen...can you come to the Pizza Pub tonight?" " Please..." ---- Looking back over and sighing while both had walked onto the school grounds. " I'll think about it."

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Dec 13th 2021 23:28

* Ashley was slightly pleased to at least get Jordyn to think things over. She knew personally that the girls life was a bit in the dark and that she tried to make her more comfortable in her own group core of friends. Which was a mix of a few. A good variety so to speak. ----- As the two had entered the school. The red lockers with having every other one with a flier about the upcoming homecoming Ocean Palace dance and about the tickets information. ---- It didn't appeal to Jordyn as she'd keep her focus ahead. As Principal Miller had started to make his way over. Being 6'1 with a moppy brownish red hair with the distinct set of brown eyes and curved mustache. Wearing a gray opened work coat over a white buttoned shirt and gray slacks with dressy brown suede shoes. ----- He distinctly was looking for the trouble makers and the kiss asses aka the ones that made the school look good for reputational purposes...the jocks.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.