Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Piperrox002

Converse Kids Roleplay{Revamp} Take 3

Piperrox002 replied to Piperrox002's topic

attention: I am sorry for the extremely long delay but just wondering if anyone wanted to pick this back up I have more free time now

Mar 7th 2020 22:06

Nikki raised an eyebrow at his comment "Thanks and that would have been surprising I didn't take you to be a fighter just because guys have muscles doesn't always mean they know how to use them so do you play sports or anything?" She looked away quickly hoping he wasn't offended by her comment. "Oh well all I smoke is weed and yes I actually got some joints in my pocket so that scent you smelt was probably from me and my buddy Luther" grabbing the joints from her pocket and lighter she starts to smoke and blows a few rings keeping it super casual. "Aww you're too kind I feel super comfortable this way and its kind of what I have worn for as long as I can remember but lets see if I can make do without my hats for the rest of the day, Nani?"

Dec 19th 2019 13:14

Nikki watched him regain his memories from last night and she shrugged and then spoke "Yup thats me in the flesh, I'm glad that I don't have to be worried... Well not exactly I told some jerk to go suck a lemon and then flipped him my middle finger because I was caught smoking on school property so detention here I come" Nikki gets a wiff of weed and remembers the joints in her pocket seeing the other people looking her way she gives them a nod, "do you smoke?, also the skatepark is my favourite hangout" Watching him wink she remembered how much she enjoyed his exotic personality but she needed someone different a bit of a dark side she hoped there was someone that fit that description in her near future.

"Haha well glad someone likes my style I get mistaken for a dude sometimes so its not really a bad thing my vibe is either a love it or hate it kind of thing"

Dec 18th 2019 21:44

Nikki listened to him talk and a small part of her knew who this guy was but she needed to be sure it was him the tattoo was definately familiar and she began laughing at how he still had a blurred memory she stuck her hands in her pocket feeling a bit awkward but tried to keeo the situation calm.

"Well I was really stoned last night so not really sure what I did or said but my names Nikkita in case you forgot and I'm the chick that had the camo pants and purple Volcom hat" Nikki dove right in with her sarcastic personality "Haha should I be worried? I would say we can try and see if those marks are yours but that might be too bold"

Dec 18th 2019 20:35
Previous123456789...258259Next