Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > *** Senior Year - High School Ends ****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 20:40

Piperrox002 - Jul 14th 2019 18:38

Dallas feels his phone buzz off looking down he notices a text from Jasper and smirks to himself the two of them seemed to be even closer then the rest of them almost like biological brothers but different blood

"Sounds good the teacher seems to be a total space cadet and never shuts up if I can sneak out I will be there in about five minutes" checking one last time he picks up his stuff quietly looks around and walks out the door in the direction of the courtyard

Edited Jul 14th 2019 18:41

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 14th 2019 19:09

Dallas gives a flirty smirk he liked her but wouldn't give in just yet. "Hey Jordyn how are you, Jasper nice picture you sent over, sure thanks g,ad you have a bit of an appetite now" Dallas brags two chips from the bag and crunches down I could eat that coffee was over an hour ago so now I'm just wired and really hungry"

Dallas kicks back against the wall hoping the rest of the day would go by fast, so Peyton is still class seems she didn't even notice I left oh well"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 14th 2019 19:36

* Ashley would finally head out of class with being thankful for that as she missed her friends and Mr. Palmer was just a jerk to everyone in her opinion. Heading back into the locker room to change into her regular outfit before grabbing her back pack. Grabbing her phone and then texting the group.

- Does anyone else have a case of the Mondays? - - Anyways how is everyone? - - Just have my World History class - - Are we still meeting after school to go to the usual hang out? - - Well if you are...I'll be there. -

Sending the text and then heading down the hallway. The inner circle seemed more and more led by Jordyn. To be honest. Ashley didn't feel she really belonged as much lately. Maybe it was because how much of a lamer she was during the weekend with working. Then again everyone else clicked so much better. She may be pretty, but would anyone truly miss her after the last day of school or graduation? Probably not.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 14th 2019 19:47

Dallas was just about to say something else when his phone buzzed off again seeing as it was Ashley he texted back quickly "Hey I always seem to have the crash and burns Mondays suck thats for sure" Seeing her other text about the traditional hangout he fires back again "I'll be there only got a coffee in me"

Dallas seemed to get closer to them as the years went by feeling bad he never spent much time with Ashley but he knew he was going to make time for her during her work shift.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 14th 2019 19:52

Dallas smiled at Jordyn liking the idea of her wanting to come to his appointment for support and advice

"Yeah absolutely that would be awesome but I did sort of promise Ashley that I would stop by the mall for a gisit and some food you are welcome to join me for the day though,also I think I could find you something super cute and more fitting for you mine have been pretty big and detailed"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 14th 2019 19:59

* Ashley continued to walk to her locker and then opening it up as Evan had showed up with his natural nerdy look with his thin framed glassed over his brown. His blondish brown hair slicked to right with wearing a navy blue vest over a white t-shirt with a pair of khakis pants and brown dress shoes. " Hey Ashley" " You are looking pretty good today" ---- Ashley raised her brow. " So I don't look good everyday?" " I'm just kidding....thanks Evan" ----- Evan smirked some. " So I was still wondering...." ----- " I'm sorry Evan....I have to head to my World History class....I'll see you later" Closing her locker before heading to class. Sighing and ignoring the texts for the moment as she'd walk down the hall.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 14th 2019 20:03

Dallas thought it was cute how nervous she was over the tattoo idea. "I will admit it can get messy and very painful depending on the size but I would very much enjoy you being there with me, I agree I feel like we hardly ever get together now" Dallas made sure to let Ashley know that Jordyn would join as well

" okay sounds good"

Edited Jul 20th 2019 12:49

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 14th 2019 20:12

(( oh my bad))

Dallas agreed "I actually just left World History you and Ashley weren't missing much unless the teacher snapped back to reality I'm going to hang back with Jasper a bit longer come find us again when you are done" He waits a bit longer enjoying the fresh air and freedom from class as long as possible

"Hey Jas how was class thanks again for sending over the picture of the Bird house looks like it is coming together nicely too bad you didn't make a real good habit of selling these on the side those old ladies would make you sticking rich"

@RedderTheory

Edited Jul 14th 2019 20:13

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 14th 2019 20:16

* Ashley was on her way in the direction of her World History class when a familiar voice was heard from behind. Pausing and turning to see as it was Jordyn with that typical smirk. " Oh hey Jordyn...." " What are you talking about?" Seemingly was confused. " But I'm pretty sure you are designated as the leader of the inner circle." Feeling confident in saying. Something was a miss though. Was it jealousy? Were the friends more so hanging out because of Jordyn's clear and fun demeanor. Walking to the side of Jordyn.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 14th 2019 21:46

@PeytonList (( you around?))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.