Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > *** Senior Year - High School Ends ****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 20:40

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 13:46

* Mr. Snively looked over at Jasper whom entered the classroom and caused everyone to look up. " Mister Eaderson" " Go sit down and consider this test of yours an automatic F" " See me after class" The class all had different reactions before going back to their test. ----- Ashley sighed as she needed to talk to Jasper after class since he was acting careless about his classes lately. ----- Ramsey looked over to Mr. Snively. " I found him trespassing....anyways carry on" Continuing to move about the hallways as Ash had an exemption from her teacher to move about.

@MDK22
@RedderTheory

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 14:13

* As the first class came to a close with Ashley quickly went with her best guesses for the rest of the exam with feeling a bit worried about what was going to be said to Jasper after class. And exactly as Ashley figured would she'd be the last to bring her test up and place it on the stack. The bell would ring and as Mr. Snively would look to the class. " Have a good day now.....Mister Eaderson....a word with you now" ---- Ashley turned to look at him with a slight frown before exiting out of the class with Peyton. " I hope Jasper is okay."

@PeytonList
@RedderTheory

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 14:28

* Ashley smiled as Jordyn came over and gave a hug back. Then upon releasing. " Where have you been?" " I didn't even see you slither in class" Still keeping that smile on her face. Then looking towards the door that was closed as it would be Jasper meeting with Mr. Snively. Somewhat looking towards that way for the moment with being a bit worried.

* Mr. Snively lightly sat on the desk and looking at Jasper. " I'm very disappointed in you" " Let me ask you this?" " Are you planning on graduating or are you wanting to repeat your senior year?" " Cause right now if you don't get this grade up within the last month to get at least a C grade....then you will be repeating your senior year here" Sighs. " You better get to your next class....but you really need to concentrate...."

@PeytonList
@Jordyn_
@RedderTheory

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 14:40

* Ashley noticed that Jordyn was immediately comforting her. " I don't know....I guess I worry about my friends" " Jasper is a bit of a loose cannon" " And oh...." Turning her attention back to Jordyn. " Did you hear that Jasper and Peyton are going out on a date to the movies?" Shifting her attention back to Ash as the group only had ten minutes of a passing period to get to their next class. " So we doing this Year Book Club after school today?" At least she didn't have to work until the weekend at the retail store at the mall.

@MDK22
@PeytonList
@RedderTheory
@Jordyn_

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 14:49

* Ashley was glad that Jordyn at least had some perk to her. Keeping everyone seemingly in line and making sure they didn't ever have a reason to frown. Playful to the others as they'd all care for one another. " Jasper......why would you do that?" " You have potential to be something great" " I know your......" Decides not to bring it up as his home life wasn't that great. Hence his attitude and style of dress. He knew his parents weren't the best. The two might've been separated for all she knew as she didn't ever dwell into his personal life. Pushing some of her out of her face. " So Jordyn?" " How are your feelings on this being the last month before graduation?"

@RedderTheory
@Jordyn_

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 15:07

* Ashley sighed as it was more of Jordyn coddling Jasper at the moment with her comments. But it was one thing for Ashley to see one of her circle of friends about to fail. " Mr. Snively may be a jerk...but he's a fair enough teacher" " I'm passing with a C+ in the class" " Anyways I got Biology 2 with Mr. Hugh"

" The dissection of cats makes me wanna gag" Trying not to laugh at Jordyn's comments on showing up and throwing popcorn at the two for fun. " You are so awful" She'd say while continuing to laugh and playfully hitting her shoulder.

@Jordyn_
@RedderTheory
@MDK22
@PeytonList

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 15:18

* Ashley chimed into the conversation as Peyton already seemed nervous about that. " I might buy a ticket" " Is it a good movie?" Looking from Jasper to Peyton.

Then seeing Ramsey do his walk about. " You all heading to class?" " You have less than....five minutes" Looking at his watch quickly.

" Yeah just can't wait to smell the fluid they have the cats bathing in" Already making herself gag at the thought. " Okay well Jordyn, you are my lab partner" " So ready to do this?" Pretending to look poised for the class. Hooking arms playfully with her.

* Ramsey didn't seem the least bit amused and continued walking his course with holding some keys in hand.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 15:28

* Ashley smirked. " Nice try Jordyn" " We're not trying to set a bad example for mister delinquent over here" Trying to join in the playful fun at the expense of Jasper. Upon heading into the lab which was consisted of five long tables with each having the typical things a science lab would have like beakers, burners, test tubes, and other lab equipment. Ashley, Jordyn, Jasper, and some nerdy guy named Lewis were in a group. The groups consisted of four each per lab table to work with one another.

*Ashley saw the tray with a dead cat with a bag with horrible smelly fluid. " Oh my gawd I'm going to be sick." There were still three more minutes till the class would start. Looking away for the moment. Knowing Jasper was going to have too much fun at the girls expense on this. But hoping he wouldn't make them fail this assignment.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 15:44

* Ashley wasn't the least amused by this last main project before probably some other lab work. " Okay this isn't sanitary......" Shaking her head.

* " Miss Langdale....don't be that overally excited" " This will be your pet for the next week or two depending on how you follow instructions" The white haired man with a white goatee and a pair of brown eyes with goggles over them and a white lab coat over his outfit had entered in.

Quickly commenting back. " I prefer my animals alive and smelling nice...." " This is just gross....and made me never want to watch Pet Cemetery" The class seemed to laugh at her reaction.

* Mr. Hugh looked over to Jordyn. " Do you share her views?" " I'm sure you Mister Eaderson does" " He looks about the happiest out of your group" " And well you will need to do this dissection right or you will not pass my class" " So that means no goofing around as you only get one try" " So with this said....please put on your googles" " Put on the lab coats and grab your instructions along with your scalpels" He'd head towards the front and smiling with holding his. " And let's begin the dissection"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 12th 2019 16:00

* Ashley didn't seem like a fan as the rest of them. Apparently Ash was part of their group instead of Lewis since he opted to trade himself to a different group with feeling theirs was going to fail since none of the girls liked doing dissection and Jasper was just creepy about it. Sighing some and grabbing the lab coat and placing it on along with some goggles and even the gloves as Jasper seemed ready with the scalpel. " Okay Jasper please becareful with this assignment" " We'll all be repeating this year if we don't do this right" Heading over to the side of him to review the instructions. " Just follow this diagram and writing and we should be fine."

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.