Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > Crossover RP

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Mar 24th 2017 01:54

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 21:22

zelda stops and tries to teleport but she needed to wait for it to recharge "danget i can't teleport right now"

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 21:25

Robin then pointed at the library, which where he was heading too, as he slowly putted away his levin sword and Book

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 22:23

(talking to me? cause zelda's not an elf)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 22:26

Robin thought someone said his name, so he went to the area where the person said his name, and he said their "Anyone said my name or not?"

Edited Mar 30th 2017 22:26

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Mar 30th 2017 22:34

((Can someone recap what's been going on since the Elder Bairn was defeated?))

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 31st 2017 01:52

(Gonna retry on my last reply)

Robin walk's out of the Library, unable to find anything good, beside's some interesting stories, he then talk's to himself saying "I swear I heard someone call out my name, but I don't know who"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 31st 2017 02:10

"i think i outran the creature i'm not sure" said zelda talking to heraself knowing her magic must be regenerated "i wonder where i can exchange these rupees for actual money"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 31st 2017 02:47

if other universes villans are hear i swear to godesses if gannondorf comes here

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Mar 31st 2017 06:12

Saya, who seemed to have gotten over the deaths of her loved ones, got back up after hearing someone scream out 'Multiverse' she realised that if this was true than Fumito should be out there somewhere. Taking this in, enraged she leaped up onto a building continuing on to find the one who made her life a living hell.

((Saya is going to be away from the group for a while so can I add in another character?))

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 31st 2017 12:34

"where all these things coming from first the elder bairn and now the creature," tries teleport but fails "darn i need a to wait for my magic to recharge

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.