Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > Crossover RP

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Mar 24th 2017 01:54

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 00:38

(Yeah that's okay, though I never mentioned about more character's, the max will probably be 5)

Robin walked outside, to see the Elder Bairn, whether or not if they were dangerous, he prepare's arc thunder in case if the Elder Bairn were threatning or not

Edited Mar 30th 2017 00:40

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 00:40

(And your's Krystal is accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 00:43

walks through the town and into a book store "i would like to purchase this book" she said handing the clerk a rupee
"what do you mean you don't take jewls" zelda was furrious untill she saw robin "excuse me do you know where i could exchange all these rupees for this towns currancy?" untill seeing the monster "this doesn't look good"

Edited Mar 30th 2017 00:46

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 00:45

Robin look's at Krsytal's Jewel's, and he almost jump's in surprise, he then told her "Where did you get all those rubies?" As Robin looked back he saw a Elder Bairn come close, he begin's to charge his Magic more looking at it, as he also readies his Levin Sword

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Mar 30th 2017 00:47

A statue like Elder Bairn quickly approached Robin as soon as it noticed him. Before it could attack Robin with its Scythe like arms, Saya intercepted its attack with her katana. "Run! Get out of here!" Saya pleaded remembering back to the deaths of her friends and father.

((Image to how the Elder Bairn looks like is down below))

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 00:48

zelda uses another one of her abilities and releases an armored night that slashed at the elder brain several times, while looking in deep though and quite constapated she was using all her energy before the night disapeered and she collapsed

Edited Mar 30th 2017 00:55

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 00:52

(Yeah I just remembered, that there's a bunny version of the Elder Barin's, I didn't watch the anime, but I will never get those images out of my head)

As Robin Run's he strike's Thoron at the Elder Barin's, and then strike's lightning with his levin sword at the Elder Barin's, then proceeds to Flee helping Saya a little bit, hopefully

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 00:56

zelda's body suddenly telports into the middle of the street after her collapsing after using all her energy to summon a fantom night

Edited Mar 30th 2017 00:57

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Mar 30th 2017 01:01

The Elder Bairn's attention was averted towards the collapsed body of Zelda. As it approached Zelda, Saya swiftly attacked the monster after Robin's attack created an opening on the Elder Bairn.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 01:05

zelda's body again teleports to somewhere else in the middles of the street asshe has not learned to fully controll that power

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.