Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > Crossover RP

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Mar 24th 2017 01:54

ADPunk4361 - Mar 30th 2017 01:13

The Elder Bairn approached Zelda one more time before being brutally killed by Saya. Once the monster was destroyed, Saya's eyes turned a deep shade of red as she started devouring the Elder Bairn.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 01:20

(not sure how to respond)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 01:20

(Wait I'm confused, does Saya eat the Elder Bairn, as in mean like Devour mean's like eat just telling ya)

Robin Come's back to see the Elder Bairn dead holding his book and levin sword, he put's them back, and tell's her "What the heck are those?"

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Mar 30th 2017 01:29

((In the series, although it's offscreen, Saya does eat a little bit of each Elder Bairn she kills, she never remembers eating them though. I won't say why as it is a spoiler for the series, but it does link with her past and her real personality, sorry for the confusion))

After her eyes turn back to normal, she turns to Robin, "that was an Elder Bairn, ancient creatures who attack humans and eat them..." before she could continue talking about the Elder Bairn she gets a massive headache as she receives fragments of her past in her mind.

Edited Mar 30th 2017 01:32

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 01:37

(Thank's for telling me)

Robin become's a bit worried about Saya, and comforts her saying "Are you okay!?" as he dropped his sword and book

Edited Mar 30th 2017 01:39

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 01:42

zelda once again telports into the midle of the street still collapsed

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 01:46

Robin look's at Zelda to see her collapsed

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 01:49

zelda's powers are out of controll whilest in this state and a fire ball launches from her completely destroying a car that almost ran her over

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Mar 30th 2017 01:54

"I'm fine, oh, I forgot to tell you my name, I'm Saya Kisaragi, a priestess of a shrine, my job is to defeat the Elder Bairn and protect all the things I care about, but I haven't been doing a very good job at that lately" she replies, thinking back to her friends and family who were killed by the Elder Bairns, tears forming in her eyes.

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 01:59

Robin doesn't notice her tear's, and sees Zelda almost run herself over with her car, and says "Well you did a pretty good job on saving me" he then look's at Zelda to try to stop her magic from going insane

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.