Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > ADPunk4361

Bleach: Rise of Hueco Mundo

ADPunk4361 replied to Zirael's topic

I’d be interested to join if this is still open, I just need time to create a character.

Apr 29th 2018 06:25

The multiverse ends with you

ADPunk4361 replied to Lieutenant_Rira's topic

((Can I use two characters? I plan on using Rex & Pyra from Xenoblade 2 and you can’t really have one without the other))

Jan 26th 2018 10:32

The secret of the 8th dimension (rp reboot)

“Seems like it,” Kakyoin replied with a smile, “Now, we should probably group back up to your friend.” Now that the lectroids in the city were dealt with, Kakyoin made his way towards Buckaroo Banzai with a request to join his team.

Jan 2nd 2018 08:30

“They certainly are hidious that’s for sure, time to put them out of their misery!” He said after gazing upon their new appearance. “Take this! 20 meter radius Emerald Splash!” He yelled out destroying any lectroid within the 20 meter radius barrier created by Hierophant Green.

Dec 29th 2017 05:51

((Red hair, it’s ok though. Araki tends to change hair colours of JoJo characters anyway lol))

“I can hold my own, I’m sure Jotaro and the others can handle getting everyone out of the city.” Kakyoin replied to Buckaroo, “Oh, I nearly forgot, my name is Noriyaki Kakyoin, mind telling me yours?” He asked.

Dec 29th 2017 05:34
Previous123456789...2930Next