Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > Crossover RP

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Mar 24th 2017 01:54

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 31st 2017 17:03

(@Akita Oh shoot, I didn't notice you anyway's, my mistake), it's easier if you got a profile pic though)

Edited Mar 31st 2017 17:29

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 31st 2017 17:39

zelda sat down on a bench "well it least i can relax now" untill hering a growling sound "i forgot about food, sigh"

Edited Mar 31st 2017 17:39

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 31st 2017 20:03

"hello there." zelda smiled "i'm zelda and i'm not sure what this place is myself. but i appreciate the offer, some stew sound like it would be delicious, i think there might be some vegetables in the forest"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 31st 2017 20:30

walks through the forest with yugo "these carrots look lovely" says zelda as she hands them to yugo "wait... whats that noise?"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 31st 2017 20:46

zelda walked forward only to get kicked in the face by a strange boy with a spikey mask that had two large beaty eyes
unaware yugo was there he shuffled through zelda's things stealing a harp and a bag of rupees "for a princess she doesn't have much valuable belongings" said the strange boy

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 31st 2017 21:20

just then he made a barrier above his head and flung the rocks back at yugo

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 31st 2017 22:36

(I'm lost, what are we doing?)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 31st 2017 22:51

(me and yugo are in the forest)

floats up in the air and dodges the rocks

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 1st 2017 01:13

Robin walk's into the forest, looking around, he begins thinking about who he was before he got amnesia, but everything he tried, nothing worked at all

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 1st 2017 02:40

the masked kid got hit by one of the rocks and dropped everything he stole "i have big plans for this world" he says as he leaves zelda wakes up with a red mark on her cheek from the kick laying there as she was breathing heavily

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.