Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > Crossover RP

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Mar 24th 2017 01:54

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 1st 2017 14:01

"yeah, sigh" i was told about him one of my old friends. its getting dark, we best find a place to sleep

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 1st 2017 14:19

Robin walk's in the forest more, and as he look's up, he sees that it is turning night time, as he was about to walk the opposite direction he heard people talking in the distance, he walks towards the people talking and find's Zelda, Robin and Yugo

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 1st 2017 17:39

we better find shelter befor the masked child comesback

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 1st 2017 22:05

so where in this city will we stay i would say find an inn but people here only except cash and i don't have any just jewls

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 2nd 2017 00:23

(well you could just wait for us to defeat skull kid first, also i might add another character but i can't decide from the 3 choices i have it narrowed down to)

Edited Apr 2nd 2017 00:24

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 2nd 2017 00:35

(i can't decide weather i should have as a secondary character chirrut imwe from starwars, or the psi user kumatora from the mother/earthbound franchise, so i could use help in deciding)

Edited Apr 2nd 2017 00:35

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 2nd 2017 01:24

enters a library with her newly made freinds and looks at books about crossed universes there "whats been going on it seems like a case of crossed worlds and according to this book this is an individual world created by the cross between worlds randomly transporting people from the crossed dimensions here, apparntly these coliding worlds are all fiction in one single world, we are known in that world for our appearances in movies games books etc"

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 2nd 2017 01:57

(Dammit, I blame myself for playing too much Skyrim and dozing off, what are we doing once again)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 2nd 2017 15:14

(well i was just at the library discovering the cross dimensions theory with robin and yugo

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 2nd 2017 15:43

(Okay thank's, I will atleast try to be active in my the RP)

Robin is reading books in the library, until he finds some magic book's titled, Arc Fire and EL Wind, as Robin grab's them by the shelf

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.