Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > Crossover RP

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Mar 24th 2017 01:54

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 02:07

launches another firball at parked car causing it explode and suddenly teleports into a pizzeria's entrance and suddenly wakes up "what was just happening?"

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 02:09

Robin looks around and question's talking to himself saying "If this place has people from other world's, is it common for this to happen every day?" Rather than just yelling at Zelda on what she did

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 02:19

zelda walks out of the pizzeria "wow it smells like fire out here"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 02:32

zelda teleports to robin "darn rupies aren't worth anything here"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 30th 2017 15:21

(also is it possible for me to be 2 characters?)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 18:34

(Rao, I could just call your char, Robin Goodfellow, and Clara I am gonna search her up then, and Akita, please show me your sign up sheet)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 19:27

Robin strolls down the town and sees the young humanoid, he then decides to approach the young humanoid, but as he did, he sees the gigantic transparent creature behind him

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 19:38

Robin then replied to him saying "Wait, who the heck is Nagito, my name is Robin" as he is in a little shock after seeing the transparent creature slowly fade into virtual codes

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 20:02

As Robin attempts to break out of the sphere, he tells the young humanoid "I am not whoever that person is, and who the heck is he!" as he looks at the rune that was between both of them

Edited Mar 30th 2017 20:02

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 30th 2017 20:06

As Robin was paralyzed and weak, he only could move his eye's around, while he was looking around, he thought he saw someone

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.