Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > Crossover RP

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Mar 24th 2017 01:54

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 2nd 2017 15:46

"wow this cross dimension library has books about everything" says zelda

(also can i introduce a new character?)

Edited Apr 2nd 2017 15:47

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 2nd 2017 15:52

(Sure)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 2nd 2017 16:11

name: chirrut îmwe

personality/strengths: is a blind man who can sense things with the force and basicly see using the force(kind of, cause he is limeted as to how he can with the force) he can use the force to sense people's emotions and thoughts, but not much else beyond that, he is afraid od nothing(this often times gets him into trouble) and he has total belief and faith in the force, he also is a bit sarcastic at times, and when he is nervous or planning something he always prays"i'm one with the force and the force is with me"

weaknesses: he is blind

weapons:a staff(witch he used to kill 20 armed men with guns) and his staff turns into a laser crossbow(must cool down after excesive use(and he doesn't always hit things with it everytime bieng as though he is blind))

appearance:google images him you will find a picture i'm sure

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 2nd 2017 16:22

(Accepted)

As Robin was walking through the library, he'd accidentally into someone while looking inside the book's, but as he did, the person ran away, possibly with a smile, as Robin decided to grab his dropped books

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 2nd 2017 16:33

zelda was amazed seeing computers there, just than zelda paused for a moment and than she ran twords the bathroom untill she ran into someon "watch where your going!" said zelda pushing him onto the ground before running to the bathroom once again "but i can't watch i am... i sense her aura has left the room" said the man as he walked around the library "can someone tell me where i am? cause i don't know"

Edited Apr 2nd 2017 16:34

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 2nd 2017 17:23

(Accepted)

As Robin continued walking through the library, he encounters the Computer lab, as he look's at the computer not knowing what to do, a assistant come's up and tells him on what he has to do

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 2nd 2017 17:24

the man who bumped into zelda bumps into robin "i am very sorry i was just trying to get my barrings straight" he says trying to pick up his staff though it looked liked he was just pating the ground

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 2nd 2017 17:44

chirrut found his staff and with his advanced hearing he knew the direction it was coming from

and zelda who just left the library ran twords where she heard the scream and when she arrived chirrut was already there "oh its mr can't bother to watch where he's going" said zelda "i can't watch where im going because i lost my vis" whats the problem" said zelda purposely interupting chirrut

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 2nd 2017 18:37

As Robin walked out of the computer lab, he walked outside of the library holding the book's, as he walked toward's Zelda who he knew, was also knocked by the suspicious man,

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 2nd 2017 20:37

"this always happens to me" says chirrut trying to grab his staff reaching for the ground trying to grab it

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.