Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > Crossover RP

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Mar 24th 2017 01:54

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 2nd 2017 21:02

"i heard this man screaming" said zelda "where is my staff" said chirrut dispite it bieng right in front of him

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 2nd 2017 21:15

Robin understand's, then he gets interested in what Zelda, and her Co. on what their doing, so he ask her "What are you guy's doing, it got me interested in it now"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 2nd 2017 22:19

"i am wondering what this fool is doing" she says pointing to chirrut "where is my staff" says chirrut trying to find his staff on the ground "like i said, watch where your going" says zelda "i can't because im am bl" "i don't want to here any excuses" interupts zelda

Edited Apr 2nd 2017 23:35

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 2nd 2017 23:45

chirrut grabs his staff after finding it, he walks away suddenly he herd something in the woods nearby curious he walks foward with his staff being held upright in both hands chanting "i'm one with the force and the force is with me" "he is gonna get attacked by the skull kid" said zelda as she was face palming just then she herd the laugh of the skull kid along with the sounds of mumbling from the nearby forest "we have to help him" said zelda as she ran into the forest

Edited Apr 2nd 2017 23:45

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 3rd 2017 21:44

zelda runs up and sees chirrut surrounded by 15 shadowey nights with lances and zelda just stands and watches

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 4th 2017 00:34

zelda looks at robin and yugo "should we help him he sounds like he has it under controll but i'm not so sure" said zelda

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.