Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Outlaws For Life

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Nov 10th 2018 20:55

FluffyNeko - Feb 11th 2019 01:25

Kat herself up onto her horse and rides out of the town going towards where she last seen Dutch and his gang. Not going very fast on her horse Kat passes a man on his horse, the paper that had the whole gangs' bounty on it falls out of her bag. Without noticing she continues on a trail going faster than before.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 11th 2019 13:01

Dutch stares at the two. “Damn you. We just f***ing got here. Everyone pack up and let’s go a few miles East.” Dutch shouts to the gang.
They quickly pack up and move 9 miles East.

Once there and set up Dutch walks around new location. There was a lake beside of camp, and woods surrounding the area but the camp was in a small clearing.

Davy was feeding and watering all of the horses and setting up a area for them.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 11th 2019 14:42

Kat looks over and says "What is it?" She halts her horse waiting to see what is was. She looks in the distance facing where Dutch and his hand were at.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 11th 2019 15:16

Kat looks confused "Ate his heart?" She thinks 'Which one did that?' Kat says "I've met some of them" she reaches over to take her paper. Kat says "Also I'm sorry about your brother, but I definitely know how you feel."

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 11th 2019 15:31

Kat says "When I met them I didn't know they were outlaws. Plus I may heave had about three guns aimed at my head, one was actually against my head but I told then I'd be back. That was a promise." Kat says smiling.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 13th 2019 23:48

Kat nods her head "I believe so".

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 14th 2019 02:02

Kat nods "I was already headed there myself to hunt their bounties but you can definitely kill him." Kat sets her horse to a trot and says "Follow".

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 14th 2019 19:51

“Lee! Cut the sh*t out and get to work!” Dutch shouts from the other side of the camp. He didn’t even have to be over there to know what was going on. Lee causing trouble with the other gang members like usual.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 23rd 2019 00:18

Micah soon decided to head back to camp but when he got their the entire thing was gone, had they just uped and disappeared? Micah looks around the area and findes hoof prints going one way, he decides to ride in that direction.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 24th 2019 00:35

Kat sees the open area where she was before she halts her horse and says "This is the place" she points to her left "I believe their camp is that way."

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.