Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Outlaws For Life

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Nov 10th 2018 20:55

Luithin_ - Jan 13th 2019 14:53

Davy quickly jumps out of the chair and almost fall but catches himself. "Why shall we help ya'?" Davy asks backing towards the stairs to freedom. He didn't wait for a response and bolted up the stairs almost falling again and out the cellar door. Jumping on a horse, The Floyd Gang took notice and started to get their rifles.
Davy was already on the run back to camp.

"What is you fools doin' standin' round?!" Stephen shouts mounting his horse. "A few of you follow me, the rest of you lazy bastards continue what your doin'," Stephen says and chases after Davy. He had a plan.

Right outside of camp Stephen lasso's Davy off of his horse. His horse runs into camp without him. On the ground Davy takes his last chance to get help. "Dutch!!" He shouts as loud as he can. They where about 100-175 feet outside of The Nicolas's gang's camp.
Quickly dismounting the horse he violently takes the rope off of the Irish man and points his revolver at his head. "Say one more word and I'll splatter your brains and your palls." Stephen growls. The gang had likely heard Davy's cry.

Dutch heard the commotion with Lee and Rose but thought nothing out of it. With a group of criminals it was to be expected. But then he heard a familiar Irish voice crying for him and ran out of his tent. He quickly approaches Lee and Rose.
"Ya'll heard that also? Find him immediately." Dutch commands drawing his pistols and cautiously jogging closer to the voice. He stops about 75 feet away.

"Nice to see you Dutchie." Stephen said with a grin. His 3 back up members stood a little bit behind him.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 15:05

Kat goes towards Micah and cuts him free she then walks towards the stairs "Since your not talking to me I'll leave ya here" Kat runs up the stairs based on the yelling from before Stephen left. Kat runs through the shadows she then runs towards where Dutch's name came from. Kat stays in the shadows behind Stephen and pulls out her pistol slowly walking out of the shadows and gets about a foot behind and says "Stephen I'm here to collect your bounty" pulling her knife out with her other hand prepared for any thing.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jan 13th 2019 15:25

"Many have tried, and they all have failed." Stephen says pulling the hammer back on his revolver so he could easily blast the Irish mans brains out if any of them got closer. Dutch knew Stephen so he knew that he would without thought.
Two of Stephen's 3 men had their weapons pointed at Kat.

"Ma'am, you should really leave now." Dutch calls to Kat watching them.

"Hello Dutch, how long has it been?" "A while." They stare at each other for a minuet before Dutch speaks. "Stephen.. Let the kid go. Its you I want and I'm right here." Dutch says standing still carefully watching them. Stephen violently shoves Davy away and approaches Dutch; pointing the revolver at his head not. "Lets talk this out like gentlemen. Like the good ol' days." Dutch tries to reason. "Thing is I'm no gentleman bet well. For old times sake." Stephen waves his men back and they go to Kat's sides.
Davy had scampered away to a tree and was watching them.
Dutch wraps a arm around Stephen's shoulders and leads him a few steps away where they talk about something. After a few minuets they go back to hating each other. Stephen backs up closer to his men and draws both or his revolvers. One pointed at Dutch and the other at Kat.

Stephen looks at Kat. "Now about that bounty?" Stephen says not giving Dutch any mind.

Edited Jan 13th 2019 15:27

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 15:34

Kat smiles during this whole situation and says flatly "I'm not dying today not like my dad" Kat drops down making it look like she is going to surrender but ends up knocking the feet out from under one of the three then stabs him in the lung while shooting the other two in the head with one bullet "Two birds one stone " she prepared to dodge bullets.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jan 13th 2019 15:40

Both Dutch and Stephen drew their guns at Kat. Dutch was debating who to shoot. Stephen or Kat. He could probably hit them both. But Dutch didn't like shooting others in the back.
Dutch points his pistol at the back of Stephen head debating if he should pull the trigger.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 15:45

Kat says "go ahead and shoot at me you most likely won't kill me it's possible I'll catch a bullet but I won't die." Kat backs up a few steps still waiting and prepared to be shot at.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jan 13th 2019 16:24

Dutch re aims the gun from Stephen to Kat. "Get out of my camp and take you sh*t elsewhere. This is your final warning." Dutch threatens her knowing that in a way that in a way he is protecting one of his greatest rivals. But he is doing it for the sake of the gang.

Stephen gives her an evil glare. He watches Dutch out of the corner of his eye. This was very... Odd. Why was Dutch protecting him?

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 16:34

Kat laughs " I'm not scared but I guess I could leave but if I find a bounty for any of you trust me I'll come for you no matter where you are I have a feeling I'll see you guys again soon." Kat turns around and moves Lee's gun from her head and walks towards the trees only to turn towards them. A horse zooms galloping out of the trees to her right running behind her as she grabs the saddle pulling herself while it keeps running Kat yells "See you soon!" Kat then rides back towards town.

Edited Jan 13th 2019 16:35

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jan 22nd 2019 01:03

“There is no need for that.” Stephen says as he walks off. Mounting his horse he glances back at the gang. “I will see you sooner then later.” Stephen then disappears back to his camp.
“Pack up and move camp 10 miles East.” The Floyd Gang do as told and are soon at their new location.
At the new spot, Stephen was inside his new cabin enjoying himself with alcohol. He soon passed out.

Dutch silently watched Stephen ride off. Back at camp he sits down at one of the campfires. Staring into the dancing flames; deep in thought.

Davy slowly gathered his nerves and followed Dutch and sat down on a log. “Let’s just hope er’ don’t find our posters that’s plastered all over.”

Edited Jan 22nd 2019 01:04

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jan 30th 2019 22:53

(I apologise for my absence, I have been busy in California. Now what has been going on?))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.