Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Outlaws For Life

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Nov 10th 2018 20:55

Luithin_ - Dec 10th 2018 11:57

Footsteps of a horse could be heard approaching the cabin. A horse with a male dressed with a white shirt, black vest, black pants, black boots, and a black hat with white on it approaches. He had hazel eyes, and brown hair with a gray tint to it. He appeared to be in his late 20s.
"I see you have found one of my cabins..." Stephen pauses as he sees the body "And poor old Jack." His eyes land on the two guys whom he was talking to... They seemed familiar. "So what are you boys doing here?" Stephen asks them resting his hand on his holstered pistol.

Edited Dec 10th 2018 11:59

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 10th 2018 14:19

Davy hitches his horse before dismounting. He takes a quick look around town and then heads back to his horse. He watches as Mary tries to get a job. Davy had never seen a woman offer to be a hired gun. Usually they where prostitutes, or house wives. Maybe he should speak to her?
He finds himself staring and goes back to caring for his horse.
After finished he approached her. "Milady."

Edited Dec 10th 2018 14:22

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 10th 2018 21:56

"You never really see woman guns for hire. May I ask why you chose this life and not a more... Lady like life?" Davy asks her not answering her question about hiring her. Maybe he could hire her to help him rob a coach? Or to kill Lee? But he could just ask Micah to do that and not have to pay.

Edited Dec 10th 2018 21:58

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 10th 2018 23:40

“Hmm I haven’t decided yet.” Davy jokes with her. “Tell me, how good of a shot are you?” Davy asks being the curious Irish man he was. He honestly wasn’t going to hire her right now but maybe in the future. He was broke after all.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 11th 2018 13:55

“That was... Amazing. I currently don’t have any money or have anything I need another gun for, but when I do where can I find you miss..?” Davy asks being truly shocked of how good of a shot she was. She was honestly a better one then him. Maybe he could get some lessons from this woman someday although the other gang members would likely make fun of him for learning how to shoot better from a woman.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 11th 2018 14:20

Micah had no luck of finding anything good on this fellow and had decided to go inside but didn't find much in there either. Micah then went back outside and onto the porch as another guy approaches, must of been a friend of this guy that Lee had just killed. Micah says nothing to this guy, he assumed that Lee was going to talk to him.

Edited Dec 11th 2018 14:21

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 11th 2018 23:18

“Well I’m sure I will find you one way or another. I’m good at that. Oh and I recommend going by Jackson next. I was there a few years ago.” Davy walks over and mounts his horse. Davy had forgotten to introduce himself. “Oh my names Davy MacGuire, yours is?”

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 12th 2018 17:42

"I look forward to it miss Higgens." He tips his hat also before turning his horse and riding out of town. "She seemed nice didn't she Charles?" Davy asks his horse who bobs his head. Riding back to camp Davy hitches his horse and gets to brushing. Davy had captured Charles from his heard when he was a foal, and has had him ever since.

"Miss Godsmith, do you have any idea where Lee and Micah ran of to?" Dutch asks Rose as he approaches her. He hopped they where not out causing trouble already. They needed to keep a low profile.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 12th 2018 22:32

“Lets just hope. Lee can get carried away with himself. Maybe there was nobody home. If you would like you can go check on them. And if you go you can take Mr MacGuire with you.” Dutch recommends.
Dutch turns on his heel “Remember, don’t tell anyone your name.” He then walks back over to his tent where he disappeared inside. He just hoped they weren’t causing any trouble and drawing attention to them this soon.

Davy had just finished taking care of his horse a little bit ago and was now sharpening his knife by the fire. He was thinking of what was to come.

Edited Dec 12th 2018 22:34

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 13th 2018 02:24

Stephen examines the two of them. The one had scars on his face and the other had feathers in his hair. They seemed out of place being together. He thinks back to some of his past. “You boys run with that Dutch Nicolas in The Nicolas gang don’t ya?” Stephen asks being aware that he didn’t answer their question.
Stephen raises his hands some and slowly dismounts his horse and slowly pushing it some. The horse walks a little bit away but stays close. Stephen then lowers his hands and looks at the two. They looked like some that would ride with Dutch and he recalled seeing Dutch on a wanted poser the other day.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.