Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Outlaws For Life

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Nov 10th 2018 20:55

Luithin_ - Jan 30th 2019 23:08

(After Davy escaped the cellar Stephen chased him to The Nicolas Gang’s camp capturing him 100 feet away. The bounty hunter followed. She killed Stephen’s 3 men. Stephen and Dutch talked. Stephen went back to camp before moving it.
Dutch and Davy are sitting at a camp fire.
Lee shot someone in the salon in town and now is in jail waiting to be hung.)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Feb 2nd 2019 20:56

Micah sat in silence as the woman untied him, after loose he snuck out and found his horse and mounted it then rode off, but not to camp.

Bell didn't go with Stephen to wherever he went and then packed up and moved with the camp, he sets up his small tent over where he would keep his horse.

William sat in silence and watched the situation all happen, after it was done he went back to doing whatever he was doing before.

Edited Feb 2nd 2019 20:57

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 16:46

Kat heads into Colton and finds some bounties for Dutch and his gang " I know exactly where they are, but by myself it'll be impossible."Kat mumbles then gets off her horse and walks around 'I reckon I'll need help' she thinks.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 17:07

Kat walks around and sees a saloon and walk in. Kat sits at the bar and gets a water and thinks 'No drinking on the job'. Kat sits and waits to see someone who looks willing to help on a bounty hunt.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 9th 2019 17:12

“Davy go make sure Lee isn’t causing more trouble. Stephen knows where our camp is so we must move already.” Dutch says standing up and brushing the dirt from his cloths.
“Yes, boss.” Davy walks out of camp and mounts his horse and rides to town at a trot. Soon he hears the shouts of a familiar voice and a familiar black horse with a white face outside the sheriffs office.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 17:23

Kat drinks her water and sees Christian walk in and sit at the bar. Kat turns around and faces the bar and says quietly to herself "I don't see anyone who could possibly help with a bounty." Kat groans in annoyance and orders something else "bourbon please" she said looking bored.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 9th 2019 17:33

“What the hell did you do now Lee?” Davy questions. “Oh wait I bet you shot someone.” A creepy smile grows on Lee’s face. “Hey kid, can you get me out of here, then I’ll tell ya.” Lee says to Davy still holding onto the bars. “How would I do that?” “I have rope on my horse. Tie that rope to my horse and your horse’s saddles and to the bars. I’m sure they can do it.” Lee recommends stepping back. Davy retrieves the horse’s and does what he is told. And it works!

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 17:42

(Her horse it's a paint horse and named Karma)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 9th 2019 17:48

Kat stands up in anger and pays for the water and walks out and calls her horse over only for her gun to fall off of her horse. Kat runs over and picks her gun up and puts her gun on her back. Kat walks over to her horse which went in front of the saloon.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Feb 11th 2019 01:21

Lee takes one of Davy’s revolvers and goes back into the cell and shoots the sheriff and the deputy. Coming back outside he hands the revolver back and goes inside and retrieved his revolvers. “Come on kid. We have to get out of here fast.” Lee says mounting his horse and riding back to camp fast. Davy does the same. “Dutch! We have to move now. Lee just broke out of jail, and shot the sheriff and deputy.” Davy says jumping off of his horse and approaching Dutch. Bounty hunters where likely on their way to get Lee and take him to Colton to retrieve his bounty.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.