Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Outlaws For Life

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Nov 10th 2018 20:55

Luithin_ - Dec 26th 2018 00:23

Dutch hears something about a gunfight and the Floyd gang. Walking over he finds Rose. "The f***in' Floyd gang? Are you sure it was them? Was that a**hole Stephen with them?" Dutch asks her multiple questions as he stares at her.

Stephen flips his pistol around and cracks Micah in the back of his head hard. "Bell, if you want get him." Stephen says to Bell not caring if they took Micah or not. Walking over to Davy, he grabs hims and throws him over his shoulder before walking outside and finding his horse, placing Davy on the back behind the saddle. Climbing on he waits for Bell.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 26th 2018 22:13

Micah hears the gun fail to fire then a force hit him in back of the head, he falls to the ground, but not knocked out. Micah trys to reach for his gun but Bell grabs it first and hits Micah in the side of the face knocking him out. Bell then ties Micah's arms and legs then removed his guns and knives, Bell drags Micah out of the cabin by his feet and puts him on his horse like Stephen did. "Let's get the f*** out of here before more of the f***s come." Bell says as he mounts his horse and rides down to the creek then tourds camp, he makes sure that they are not being followed.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 26th 2018 23:25

(@the_dead_is_alive, no it’s not to late. Just make a sheet and I will likely accept it.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 26th 2018 23:32

“No, we can’t go strait back to camp you fool. Let’s go a different way just in case scarface follows us.” Stephen says leading the way. He takes a long way back to camp. Once there he calls for his men. “Tie these two up in the cellar.” Stephen then takes a seat beside of the fire.

Dutch’s eyes flash with anger. “You can stay here and cool off or come with me.” Dutch says to Rose as he mounts his horse swiftly. “Mr Williams, with me now.” Dutch calls out as he starts to ride off. Sam runs up and mounts his horse following Dutch.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 30th 2018 01:49

Dutch dismounted his horse and looked around at all the bodies but none of them where his men. He spots Lee beside the cabin. “Lee! Good your alright.” Looking inside of the cabin he looked at Lee confused. “Where’s Micah and Davy?”

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 30th 2018 06:41

Bell follows Stephen back to camp and dismounts his horse he watches the men take Micah and Davey away and tie them up in the cellar,he then goes and gets a bucket of water and cleans out his horses wound.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 31st 2018 01:12

"You fool! You didn't watch them?" Dutch lets out a deep sigh and looks at some of the bodies noticing none of them where Stephen. "If they don't show we will have to go out and look for em.' Now gather your stuff and follow me." Dutch says re mounting his horse and riding back. He and Sam talk the way there.
Back at camp he ties his horse up and walks up to Rose. "Micah and Davy are gone. If they are not back soon please inform me." Dutch then walks away and talks to a few other gang members.

After a while Stephen walks into the cellar and looks at the two tied to chairs... For now. He waves for a bucket of water and one of the gang members hands him two. Stephen splases them both with a bucket of water to wake them.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 31st 2018 04:03

Davy wakes up when water soaks him. He doesn't remember what happened. Taking notice he is tied up he struggles and jerks around. After a few seconds he gives up and looks at Stephen. "Who are you, and where is we?" He questions.

"Ah you weren't there when I met you friend over there..." He pauses. "I'm Stephen Floyd, the leader of The Floyd Gang. I'm a old friend of Dutch's." Stephen says while he wipes his knife with a rag as he speaks.

Davy recalls the name. He had seen wanted posters across the country. He was wanted for murder, robbery, train robbery, rape, and other stuff.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 31st 2018 04:04

(Accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.