Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Outlaws For Life

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Nov 10th 2018 20:55

Luithin_ - Dec 18th 2018 20:47

Davy quickly runs into the cabin beside of Micah. “Damn your hit.” Davy says as he looks at the wound. Continuing to shoot he tries to think of a way out.

“Bell get your ass over here!” Stephen shouts from behind a tree. He was thinking of leaving this to the gang or to flank the group.

At camp Dutch hears the gunfire in the distance. It sounded like it was coming from the west. The way his men had went. Maybe it wasn’t them?

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 18th 2018 20:51

(The characters in The Nicolas gang went to rob a cabin to the west and a old friend of Dutch’s shows up. Dutch sends Rose and Davy to cheek on Lee and Micah. Stephen (Dutch’s old friend) talks to the two for a bit before Bell shows up and it all goes to sh*t. Lee shoots the first shot, and Micah has been shot. Oh and Stephen’s gang was nearby watching so it’s 4 vs around 15.))

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 19th 2018 23:15

Micah looks at Davy as if he was retarded, "No f***in sh*t, you dumb ass." He snaps at Davy whom he found rather annoying. He peeks out the window with his gun and opens fire at the other gang, he knocks a few off, he proceeded to shoot one in the head.

Bell hears Stephen tell him to come to him, but how would he do that? Would he just run through the gunfire and just hope that he didn't get shot? Bell limps out around to where the gang he rode with was and made his way over to a rock near Stephen "Do you have a plan, boss?" Bell questions him.

Edited Dec 19th 2018 23:16

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 20th 2018 00:04

(It isn't the one that they are in @FireFlames?))

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 20th 2018 00:17

"Well excuse me!" Davy says glaring at Micah. As he does so he almost catches a bullet. He quickly ducks down and reloads. "Your intimidated by me isn't you?" Davy says shooting at the attackers not hitting one before ducking down and reloading again.

"Well I think we hold here for a bit then move up in a bit and finish this." Stephen says to Bell looking at him and not shooting.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 20th 2018 19:31

Davy was really starting to piss Micah off. Micah hit Davy right in his ugly face with the bud of his rifle, he then turns around and points the rifle at Davy. "You want to try to talk all though to me again you f***in kid? I will not hesitate to blow your god damn brains out!" Micah shouts at dumb f*** Davy.

Edited Dec 20th 2018 19:32

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 22nd 2018 22:10

Once hit in the head, Davy falls back. He holds his head where he had been hit as his vision slowly darkened.

“Bell, follow me. Maybe we can flank these f***ers.” Stephen says sneaking closer to the cabin.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 22nd 2018 22:16

The FLoyd gang’s numbers where dropping quickly. Moving in the back door of the cabin he sees Micah and Davy. “Who do you want to take?” Stephen whispers to Bell. They could shoot the conscious one and take the unconscious one, or knock out the conscious and leave the Irish man.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Dec 22nd 2018 22:23

Bell knods and follows quietly behind Stephen. "I say we shoot the Redskin, cause he's a f***in Redskin and we still shoot the red head but not in a major spot and we take him" Bell wispers as he points his pistols at both of the f***ers.

Micah points his rifle back out the window and starts killing the enemy again.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Dec 23rd 2018 02:02

Stephen nods. Standing up and pulling the hammer back on his pistol he points it at back of Micah's head. He pulls the trigger but the gun misfires.

Davy was still unconscious.

Dutch was still back at camp. Standing up he walks around the camp talking to the gang members.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.