Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Outlaws For Life

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Nov 10th 2018 20:55

Luithin_ - Jan 4th 2019 02:16

“An ambush that makes sense.” Dutch pauses glancing at Lee. “They May have to escape themselves. Or we send someone to take a look ‘round. And then send in two of our sharpest shooters.” Dutch recommends.
“Let me think about this, I will inform you in a while.” Dutch turns in his heel and disappears into his cabin.

“F*** you then.” Davy looked over his shoulder and sees nothing of use. He then sees how tight the ropes where. There was no squeezing out.
There was a table by the cellar door with a lantern, and what looks like knife. If he could get over there maybe he could grab one with his mouth?
Davy glances at f***n’ Micah. He would have to free himself.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jan 4th 2019 22:58

Micah stays quiet as everything happens, he starts to look around the room for an escape and ignores Davy and his annoyingness. Micah also seen the knife.

Bell glares at Stephen when he said he would be better off just to kill his horse, he then puts cheap medicine in the gunshot hole.

William sat quietly at the Nicolas gangs camp and cleaned his pistol.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jan 6th 2019 20:34

William almost falls over as he is kicked, he didn't like Lee and he wasn't going to deal with his sh*t. William quickly jumps to his feet and points his gun at Lee's face "Go get your own fat maget self something to drink, you f***..." William says in a hate full voice to Lee.

Edited Jan 6th 2019 20:34

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 00:52

Kat waits in the tree until dark thinking 'Best time to take a look around is dark, The cabin should be the first spot I check. I'll go through the window.' Kat hopes out of the tree and circles around the wagons looking for the darkest area. Kat goes towards the cabin from behind it and starts looking for a window to open. Kat only looks in the window to see if it was empty.

Edited Jan 13th 2019 00:55

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 01:48

Kat sees the cabin is empty and opens the window and climbs in. Kat stays low to the ground and looks around and sees a door open some. It's the front door Kat stays away from it and looks around more. 'A lot of beds' Kat climbs back out of the window and goes towards the other cabin seeing a metal door. Kat goes towards it and finds it unlocked Kat opens one of the doors and goes in closing the door behind her going slowly down the stairs.

Edited Jan 13th 2019 03:09

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jan 13th 2019 03:23

Davy stares at the stares as one of them creaks. He quickly tries to knock his chair over and fails dramatically. "What the bloody hell do you want? You where just f***'n down here!" Davy shouts assuming it was Stephen or another gang member.

Stephen was at the campfire when one of them verbally assaulted him. Stephen violently grabs the man and pulls him up; stabbing him in the heart before throwing the corpse into the fire. "Let that be a reminder to you." Stephen says to the others at the fire who had jumped back.
Stephen silently rejoins Bell.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 03:36

Kat walks down all the way looking at him and says "Was I?" Kat pulls out her knife and says " You want me to free you?" Kat stands there and waits for a answer while looking at the door just in case someone opens the door.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jan 13th 2019 04:01

Davy blankly glares at her confused. "Er no! I like to be died to a chair while being held prisoner!" Davy responds sarcastically still glaring at her. Was she one of the gang members? If not how did she get in here?

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jan 13th 2019 04:15

William was about to shoot Lee, William jerks a little as he try's to escape Lees grip. "Let me the f*** go, before I shoot your ass!" William shouts as he managed to get his gun up to Lees head and pull the trigger, the bullet only went through his hair though.

Micah quietly sat in his chair that he was still tied to when a woman came down and talked to Davy, he didn't think she seen him, but she seen Davy.

Edited Jan 13th 2019 04:22

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 04:19

Kat walks towards him " I has a question, will you help me capture or kill Stephen?" Kat walks behind him and cuts the ropes with her knife "Do I untie him to?" Kat stands there waiting for a answer again but keeps glancing towards the door.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.