Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Lizziejo - Jan 1st 2018 13:37

"Jeez. How long do you have to deal with that?" Amu leaned against the wall, she wondered what sort of crimes he committed before they met. Sure a crime was a crime but she figured it was just petty theft. That and she wasn't the type of person to judge a person based on their past. Okay, not entirely true but with Ivan there had been a lot of other girls before herself to confirm her suspicions. Amu though took the chance with him and so far, she wouldn't change that for even a second.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 2nd 2018 06:12

“Good question um...” he bit his lip as he thought about how much time he had left of parole. What he went to jail for, was a lot worse than he makes it out to be. He started off in a juvinile detention centre from the age of 16 and then transferred to prison when he was old enough. The only reason why he was out on parole was because his sister bailed him out. It was a mirical he got into university really. “I think I have two or three more months to put up with. Then I’ll probably have to be under the supervision of a friend or family.”

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 2nd 2018 08:45

"Guess it's only fitting, though I was expecting a higher number." Amu yawned softly, she hadn't realized how exhausted she was. Just went to show that she wasn't used to being in this kind of setting. Tired and drowsy wasn't what Amu wanted to be when she planned to go with Ivan. She wasn't really concerned about how clean it was but she wanted to spend the most time she could with him. Amu couldn't place why she was feeling as if this happiness was going to vanish someday.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 2nd 2018 09:00

“I’ve been on parole for a while so I’m thankful that’s all I have left. Do you want to stay here much longer? You look pretty beat,” he commented, wrapping an arm around her waist and holding her close like before. “If you want, we can take a detour that way we’re not heading in so early.”

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 2nd 2018 09:34

Amu nodded, grateful to have his support around her. Her eyes wanted to shut and sleep off the alcohol but she refused to sleep just yet. "I'm just getting drowsy," she said as she finished off the rest of her water. Amu wondered what he meant by detour but she figured she would find out eventually. "Lead the way," she leaned against him a bit, enjoying the closeness of their bodies.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 2nd 2018 10:02

Ivan smiled and adjusted his hat before beginning to take her away from the party. He kept his arm around her waist to keep her close, mainly because he wanted her there but also because it would be rather cold outside by now. The path was lit up by some flood lights and street lights, allowing them to see as they took the long way around to his dorm

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 2nd 2018 10:07

The walk was pleasant enough, the lights were a small comfort as she doubted she would have made it without Ivan's help. Amu didn't have to think much, he led her around a way she'd never taken to his dorm before. Thankful for his body sheltering her body from the cold, when they arrived she couldn't help feeling a little nervous upon crossings over into his space.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 2nd 2018 10:17

Ivan was a bit nervous himself about her coming in but he pushed that aside. He made his bed, and now he had to sleep in it, and in this case, he wanted to sleep with her in it. He opened the door and let her inside and ducked his head a little when his parole supervisor rose a brow at him. The old man would have gotten up to scold him as the scent of alcohol followed them in but seeing Amu walking with him, he decided to catch Ivan in the morning. “The place isn’t the nicest I’ll admit, and my room is a little small but the bed is big enough so that’s a bonus,” he claimed, leading her up a couple floors before opening his room door.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 2nd 2018 10:29

Amu noticed the exchanging glances between Ivan and what she assumed was his parole supervisor. A little embarrassed by having a witness to her entering his room. Though the proposition that she might wake up the next morning curled up by his side urged her forward. Amu surveyed the room, it was much like her own except her own bed was much smaller, built for sleep and not much else. She entered and set her jacket neatly on his desk chair. The room was warm which was a pleasant surprise, she wouldn't be needing it. "Yeah my bed is tiny compared to yours.." she voiced just to fill the silence.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 2nd 2018 10:43

“Really? I expected that since you would have a proper dorm that your bed would be better. I suppose that doesn’t really matter though, for now at least,” he claimed shutting the door and chucking his hat onto his desk. He then walked over to his set of draws, pulling out two pairs of sweatpants and a shirt. He offered the smaller pair of sweatpants to her, along with the shirt and smiled. “Here, you’ll be a lot more comfortable in these than in what you’re wearing now.”

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.