Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Lizziejo - Jan 1st 2018 10:05

Toka let out a laugh, "I would expect nothing less from you." Amu rubbed her forehead, it didn't hurt but it did get her attention. "Don't say that about my Ivan. He's a good guy," Toka raised an eyebrow at her, amused from the way she slurred. She put her hands up defensively, "Okay okay. I'll leave you two be, gotta stop this idiot- That waters for the flowers moron, don't you dare drink that!" Toka left in a hurry in an attempt to stop a girl from removing the plant from the vase to drink its contents.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 1st 2018 10:14

Ivan chuckled and tightened his hold on Amu before, relatively easily, moving her to sit on his lap. He then proceeded to wrap his arms around her waist, holding her close to his chest. "You are too cute, even when you're slurring," he claimed with another light chuckle. "I definitely need to take you to more parties though," he added, referring to her low tolerance for alcohol.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 1st 2018 10:28

"I'm not slurring," Amu mumbled in defense. She grew restless after a short time, agaitayed that she couldn't see Ivan from the position she was in. Amu wriggled her way around so she could face him, straddling him quiet provocatively. Though she was obviously to the fact, her intentions being harmless. "I think you're cute. Your face.." Amu trailed off, brushing her fingers against his face. She smiled subconsciously happy to see his face up close.

Edited Jan 1st 2018 10:38

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 1st 2018 10:33

Ivan blushed faintly at the comment, this being one of the rare times he was caught off guard enough to become a little flustered, just like when they went to the café together. Not to mention, their position made it all that much harder to stay composed, especially with her in such an outfit that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. He was tempted to wrap her up in her jacket again to prevent himself and others from getting ahead of themselves. "Thank you?" he said in a more questioning tone, his brown/red eyes looking into hers and what a sight they were.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 1st 2018 10:47

Amu nodded, more to herself than to his reply. "You might be able to fool everyone that you're a terrible guy but I can see the good in you." She let her hands slide down to rest on his shoulders, tilted her head a little as she studied him. Amu wanted to kiss him again but in her mind she found it a silly thing to do. That and a part of her wanted to see if he would cave into the temptation. She held a high standard for him either way, she expected him to be coy and gentlemanly about it. "Mr.Policeman," Amu added, feeling a little embarrassed for letting some truth slip out.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 1st 2018 11:11

Ivan's face grew warmer as he tried to continue playing it off as nothing more that the heat of the room. Where the hell did that confidence of his go? He was in no way, used to being like this, especially since he's had a bunch of girlfriends since he got out of prison. "You're talking to an ex-con babe, remember that," he reminded her, leaning in a little so their noses were touching. "I do make a pretty sexy cop though don't I?" he grinned lightly, trying to redeem his confident look before leaning in fully and capturing her lips in his, giving into temptation like he figured he eventually would.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 1st 2018 11:23

Amu was about to reply until she was distracted by his lips on hers. Her eyes closing almost on reflex, she leaned into him, her hands gently skimming the back of his neck. It was like her entire body was on fire, she felt tingly all over and every sensation felt multiplied. She blamed the booze but she wasn't complaining as she tilted her head, allowing for a deeper hold on his lips. Of course they were probably a spectical now that they were kissing with other drunk students around but that was the last thing on her mind at the moment.

Edited Jan 1st 2018 11:49

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 1st 2018 11:44

Ivan moved a hand up from her back to the back of his head, tangling his fingers in her hair as he worked his lips against hers. He kept the reminder of where they were in the back of his mind as he enjoyed the warmth they shared together. He peeked one eye open to give a half assed glare to a couple people that he felt were staring before it fell shut again. Throughout their kiss, they would break apart very briefly before their lips connected again and now, having mostly lost himself in the kiss, he ran his tongue lightly along her lip, wanting access to what he would consider his new territory.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 1st 2018 12:02

Amu's eyes fluttered open, the new sensation bringing her slightly back to the present. Not being very skilled in any given relationship, the question of what that little nudge meant scared and at the same time excited her. Without really thinking, though she wasn't thinking a lot now with the way her drink had affected her, Amu licked her lips. Slightly eager to continue their little romantic exchange, Amu kissed him lightly as to confirm that she was his for the taking if he so chose to help himself.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 1st 2018 12:22

Ivan pushed his tongue passed her lips and lightly, knowing she was new to this, nudged her own tongue to join him in a sinful dance that he was all too familiar with. Moving the hand that was still on her back to her side, he rubbed gently, wanting to let her know that this was a gentle exchange for now and would only continue if she wanted it to. Of course, and much to his slight disappointment, there was no way he could take this all the way considering she was drunk. He wouldn't dream of taking advantage of ay woman when they were intoxicated so for now, he would enjoy their lip lock.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.