Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Lizziejo - Jan 2nd 2018 10:52

Amu hesitantly took the shirt and sweatpants, wondering how on earth she was even going to get out of her costume. "Yeah thanks." Another look around and then there was another question of where she could even change in the small room. She gave Ivan a measured look, still the alcohol from before let her speak with fake confidence. "Wanna help me out of this?" Amu asked innocently, though her smile gave away that it was half serious and semi sexual.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 2nd 2018 10:56

Ivan looked her up and down and nodded his head automatically. She asked so how could he possibly resist that? “Don’t mind if I do,” he said, putting his sweats off to the side before stepping up to her, looking for where the costume would start to come off. Was there a zip? A more stretchy part of the costume? Buttons?

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 2nd 2018 11:05

Amu suppressed a laugh, pulling her hair to the side to reveal the top where a clasp was just low enough where she couldn't reach on her own. "There, once you unhook that I can slip out of my costume." Though without the costume which had a built in bra, she'd be practically nude before putting on the shirt. She wasnt too nervous, as long as her back was to him, she could slip on the shirt quickly anyhow.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 2nd 2018 11:17

Ivan hummed in acknowledgement reaching for the clasp and pulling it apart carefully so as to not damage the costume. He then pulled the back apart and off her shoulders to make it easier for her to begin pulling the tight material away from her skin.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 2nd 2018 11:23

"Ah thanks." She set the shirt and sweats down briefly so she could finish what he started. Amu sighed with relief as she slowly freed an arm from the costume. From there it was just a matter of her other arm, she was thankful that the backing was open so she wouldn't have to put in anymore effort. "Remind me not to trust Toka with a costume again." Amu remarked as she began to free her remaining arm.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 2nd 2018 11:32

Ivan lightly helped her get her other arm out of the sleeve and chuckled lightly at her request. “Very well,” he mused, taking notice of the fact she wasn’t wearing a bra the moment the costume was pulled down enough. Despite being behind her, she was still a sight to behold. He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on her bare shoulder and brushed his hands over her now bare sides.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 2nd 2018 11:47

The sudden contact of his lips against her bare skin and his roaming hands caused a shiver to run now her spine. Amu swallowed before she started feeling a little too exposed. Taking the shirt and holding it tightly against her chest, though she didn't protest against his affectious touches. "You should get changed too." She managed, casting a glance back at him.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 2nd 2018 11:53

He let out a small sigh and nodded. “Yeah you’re right. “I’m gonna pop to the bathroom to give you some privacy,” he claimed, backing off before grabbing his sweat pants and leaving the room for the bathroom. He changed out of his costume and pulled on the sweatpants before putting the costume aside to be washed and then returned. Having no shirt on, proved that he wasn’t overly toned or muscular but he had enough that it showed. Also not having any shirt, made him look a lot lankier than he already looked. He then returned to his room and rapped his knuckles against the door.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 2nd 2018 12:06

Amu let out a breath, steeling her nerves now that she was alone in the room. She tugged the rest of the costume off, pulling the shirt over her head. It made her giggle a little at how silly it looked, though it wasn't big enough to hide every inch of her bare legs. With that note she slipped her legs into the sweatpants which she had to roll up a bit to keep from tripping over it. The knocking followed soon after, "You can come in, I'm dressed." Amu sat herself down on his desk chair, folding her costume up neatly i top of her jacket.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jan 2nd 2018 12:29

Ivan walked into the room and smiled at her as he shut the door behind himself. "Perfect fit," he joked once he saw how big his clothes were on her. He then gestured towards the bed and bit his lip lightly. "Which side would you like?" he asked, preferring that they lay down now, even if they weren't going to sleep straight away. This would save them from passing out anywhere else or any problems at all with sleeping arrangements really.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.